SG Talk

Full Version: LIVE: Singapore Parliament in session on 14 Sep 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14-09-2021, 03:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbH0VcKJc0

CECA , CECA , CECA

Pitram eloquent framing of the FTA/jobs issue is impressive but he let's the pap off too easily. Nice quotes from GCT book expressing dismay at the large foreign influx numbers and q point that a PM whose job cannot be replaced by a foreigner is dismayed by the competition faced by Singaporeans for jobs.

The suggestions to address the issues are just too little too late.

If I were him, I would have used a different framing that the pap has basically destroyed the Singapore dream through its policy  . .because the recent wave of immigrants got not just jobs but the best PMET jobs. Why aren't Singaporeans in those jobs?....the old narrative during LKY's time was foreigners do the jobs that Sihgaporeahs don't want in construction etc  But now they are doing jobs that Singaporeans WANT...that is a hard pill to swallow ....because no other govt in the world imports people for jobs it's own people want.
THANK YOU Pritam for waking up PAP after 12 YEARS. 
They always Merry- go- Round but end up NOWHERE.

JoTeo herself cannot handle the 10 Mistakes.
After 5 years not fixing anything, the gravity of 10 Mistakes are still there. PAP needs 10 Ministers in MOM to tackle all the 10 areas because each of them are not competent, including Tan See Leng. That is why I say, useless PAP need 10 or even 20 Ministers in MOM to tackle this.

Fixed Term Work Passes.
I also said about how Australia manage to surpass useless PAP in this for the past 10 years where FTs pass skills to locals. Some1 also said about how Thailand has alternative scheme do better than PAP.

MOM & ICA Data.
PAP must be made up of fools where their excel spreadsheet labels is mere stupidity. Even I do Data Analytics from SingStats also end up non- conclusive. Are those Chairman wrongly qualified?

(14-09-2021, 04:44 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU Pritam for waking up PAP after 12 YEARS. 
They always Merry- go- Round but end up NOWHERE.

JoTeo herself cannot handle the 10 Mistakes.
After 5 years not fixing anything, the gravity of 10 Mistakes are still there. PAP needs 10 Ministers in MOM to tackle all the 10 areas because each of them are not competent, including Tan See Leng. That is why I say, useless PAP need 10 or 20 Ministers in MOM to tackle this.

Fixed Term Work Passes.
I also said about how Australia manage to surpass useless PAP in this for the past 10 years where FTs pass skills to locals. Some1 also said about how Thailand has alternative scheme do better than PAP.

MOM & ICA Data.
PAP must be made up of fools where their excel spreadsheet labels is mere stupidity. Even I do Data Analytics from SingStats also end up non- conclusive. Are those Chairman wrongly qualified?

Normalise our immigration policies to those of other developed countries. Why do we need to swing to extreme when our competitors are not?
I doubt PaP wants to wake - up since they have reaped benefits.

Just like MOE is only a tool to play with our Future. They will only continue or the most, act indirectly on 1 that does not impact and ignore the other 10.
(14-09-2021, 07:14 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt PaP wants to wake - up since they have reaped benefits.

Just like MOE is only a tool to play with our Future. They will only continue or the most, act indirectly on 1 that does not impact and ignore the other 10.

MOE origin is not a stressful Ministries. thus perhaps cannot be creative breed new Local talents.
For years ...... end up? still need foreigner talents

Last time others come Sg to learn from us under LKY
Now , under crap LHL we go learn from others...