SG Talk

Full Version: Zuckerberg has long put employees on a ’30-day list’ to find a new role or leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he copy my idol Elon Musk , prepare for Recession storm.
Meta hasn't had any nice products for a long time. I've seen some of their goggles, not too impressive.
(23-09-2022, 11:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Meta hasn't had any nice products for a long time. I've seen some of their goggles, not too impressive.

META is useless concept encouraging everyone stay at home meeting, shopping, banking and ordering food….it is useless as most people dunt wanna live in virtual reality 24 x 7. Sad
(23-09-2022, 11:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]he copy my idol Elon Musk , prepare for Recession storm.

In order to bring down high inflation, rate must keep going up, unemployment rate must go up after more companies go bankrupt, this is capitalism.
(24-09-2022, 12:01 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]META is useless concept encouraging everyone stay at home meeting, shopping, banking and ordering food….it is useless as most people dunt wanna live in virtual reality 24 x 7. Sad

".............as most people dunt wanna live in virtual reality 24 x 7

Well, that certainly does not include you.  Just look at the number of threads you started and the NUMBER of posts you wrote.  And still "missing" CNA forum.  It's so obvious that you don't have any life outside of forums, and you know it.

So you live in virtual reality but worse than that, yours is a delusional one.   Rolleyes