SG Talk

Full Version: Louise Ng is smarter dan Amy Khor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:He noted Dr Khor’s comments in October when she said that in order for enforcement to be done, cameras must capture the smoker in the act. She pointed out that as smokers can hide behind barriers to avoid detection, "this may entail deployment of significant resources without achieving effective outcomes".

Mr Ng argued that smokers are unlikely to hide behind pillars, windows or curtains to smoke.

"As a former smoker, I can tell you that smokers smoke at open windows and balconies precisely to get the smoke out of their homes; it would defeat the purpose to hide behind some cover," he said.

"If they do hide like how SMS (senior minister of state) Amy describes, then it would be a good thing, not a bad thing, because it would help contain most of the secondhand smoke within their home."

On the effectiveness of camera surveillance, he said it would be the absolute last resort, adding that the “vast majority” would comply once they are aware that smoking near windows and balconies is illegal.

“For a small number of cases where smokers continue to smoke at windows and balconies, then enforcement kicks in,” he said.

When smokers repeat their offences despite advisories or nuisance orders, Mr Ng suggested collecting evidence from complainants. NEA could also conduct stakeouts, he said. For the “small number of cases” where surveillance cameras need to be used, the Government can maintain privacy by pointing it at the facade of the building, he added.

Laughing Laughing
I think Amy Khor copied from Grace Foo who said it previously. Just found the news to show how Blind leading the blind.

Grace Foo is the blind who also changed the PSI reading to every 3 hours but had to change it back to hourly. Just another one for the 20 Clowns in PAP.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...s-minister
(14-09-2021, 05:00 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I think Amy Khor copied from Grace Foo who said it previously. Just found the news to show how Blind leading the blind.

Grace Foo is the blind who also changed the PSI reading to every 3 hours but had to change it back to hourly. Just another one for the 20 Clowns in PAP.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...s-minister

I oredy say Pinky is a poor judge  of talent unlike his father. Dunno whether under his laubu's influence or what. All his female mandarins have proven their incompetence. NATO and taichi with garbagemen jargon.
This Ammie Khoo from bolehland is useless. Not worth paying her. Wasting taxpayers money. Somemore telling Singaporeans to migrate if not happy.
(14-09-2021, 05:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This Ammie Khoo from bolehland is useless. Not worth paying her. Wasting taxpayers money. Somemore telling Singaporeans to migrate if not happy.

She shouldnt have said that, it means she cant contol her temper well.