SG Talk

Full Version: Man ask JH kia who sat on reserved seat on mrt to go back to JH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What wrong if the train is not full lah... and there is no elderly nearby also.. If need then ask lah.
So many of these young bastards,especially foreigners, will occupy the reserved seats during peak periods. They will pretend to fall asleep or gaze at their hand phone intensely ignoring those who truly need the seats. 

The seats meant for the needy should be left vacant even though the train may not be crowded. 

Punitive action should be taken for those who choose not to comply.
(25-09-2022, 08:48 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]So many of these young bastards,especially foreigners, will occupy the reserved seats during peak periods. They will pretend to fall asleep or gaze at their hand phone intensely ignoring those who truly need the seats. 

The seats meant for the needy should be left vacant even though the train may not be crowded. 

All seats can be given up for needy persons. We should not mark out any seats at all.
This one is difficult to say. In Japan, the train cabin is for ladies. But men are also inside. You hop in by the time you realize it is too late. 

Some people don't know. Some are because no old people around.
If no elderly person holding a stick ; than maybe not qualify to earn that reserve seats Afterall we paid normal fares and should have right for a seat too!!...
Whatever, there's no need to be rude.
This society is getting from bad to worse. Sinkies are rude, foreigners are unkind, everyone dun care about one another. 

You go to the bus stop, everyone is waiting for others to flag the bus. You enter the lift, people look at their stupid phones and won't hold the lift for you. You walk on the walkway, people don't bother to walk on one side, thinking that the whole world should give way to them. We're indeed becoming like HK!
I support the man in white shirt

SG is sinking in values due to bad upbringing of Foreigners

Malaysians are similar to us only in food culture and nothing else
Handicap toilet exclusive for handicaps is it?
(25-09-2022, 08:48 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]So many of these young bastards,especially foreigners, will occupy the reserved seats during peak periods. They will pretend to fall asleep or gaze at their hand phone intensely ignoring those who truly need the seats. 

In Singapore most of the reserved seats in public transport are occupied not by elderly, disable or pregnant lady. 

Why nobody park at disable car park lot when it is vacant?
It is because "fine"

Aged population is increasing annually.
Let scholars and relevant department solve the issue.
(25-09-2022, 11:31 AM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore most of the reserved seats in public transport are occupied not by elderly, disable or pregnant lady. 

It is because "fine"

1) Just like Priority Que in NTUC

Some middle-age people also Thick- skin and que there

2) Which retarded MP calls flooding in Orchard as ponding

to downplay the seriousness? 

3) JoTeo also uses SGUnited to Rah- Rah lousy jobs for citizens

to reserve good jobs for FTs in the Careers Future portal

4) PAP Arsehole also said that NS is a priviledge

But he never do 20 Years NS himself

[Image: Lim-WK-NS-Priviledge.gif]
(25-09-2022, 10:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This society is getting from bad to worse. Sinkies are rude, foreigners are unkind, everyone dun care about one another. 

You go to the bus stop, everyone is waiting for others to flag the bus. You enter the lift, people look at their stupid phones and won't hold the lift for you. You walk on the walkway, people don't bother to walk on one side, thinking that the whole world should give way to them. We're indeed becoming like HK!
Too many foreign cultures.
Moneys see monkeys do.
(25-09-2022, 10:36 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This society is getting from bad to worse. Sinkies are rude, foreigners are unkind, everyone dun care about one another. 

No worries lah, next few weeks, you may see many wonderful stories in our strait paper, showing how helpful, thoughtful and caring these foreigners are. 
We are good in these things, Such can be done easily too.
I can conclude that many foreigners are indeed rude and ill-respects.  Many tend to be ignorant, selfish and not complying to our rules.  If this happened in European countries, this guy will be thrown out of the train.
(25-09-2022, 08:25 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]What wrong if the train is not full lah... and there is no elderly nearby also.. If need then ask lah.
Even though it is not crowded, young people shud not be sitting on those reserved seats.  They are strong enough to stand. If young ladies sit, still at least acceptable.
(25-09-2022, 11:31 AM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore most of the reserved seats in public transport are occupied not by elderly, disable or pregnant lady. 

It is because "fine"

Got lah. You never see it before. Big Grin
It is very fast complained by the resident. The TC got to act quickly.

Never park at the HDB refuse chute area.
The fine is $1k. I still see got champion parks there. If really no parking lot, park at the yellow lines, the fine is the cheapest.
*sigh*  Not again...Same old story...

Remember this famous "Ah Lian" vs Older Auntie fight over reserved seat 10 years ago ? Confused

Parking illegal at disabled lots is so common
And seems like hdb rarely enforce
Even in malls they heck care
Don't know whether it's always foreigners, but I noticed an increasing trend in the past few years that many people purposely choose the reserved seat even though other seats are available.
(25-09-2022, 11:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Handicap toilet exclusive for handicaps is it?
To me , I see it as handicap enabled.  Ans priority for handicapped.  But if no handicapped around , others can use , but make it quick , in case one does come along.
Similarly for the reserved seat . Others may sit but they should keep their eyes open to see if an elderly/ pregnant/ etc steps into the carriage, and offer their seats. 
(BTW I'm not saying this cos I want to steal the seat from old folks.  I am PG)

And IMO , the need to label certain seats as reserved is actually a sad reflection on the general attitude of residents here.
In Japan and Taiwan the priority seats on public transport will never be taken as they are reserved for those who need them. Especially for those senior citizens or handicaps.
(25-09-2022, 03:08 PM)Ahnya Wrote: [ -> ]To me , I see it as handicap enabled.  Ans priority for handicapped.  But if no handicapped around , others can use , but make it quick , in case one does come along.
Similarly for the reserved seat . Others may sit but they should keep their eyes open to see if an elderly/ pregnant/ etc steps into the carriage, and offer their seats. 
(BTW I'm not saying this cos I want to steal the seat from old folks.  I am PG)

And IMO , the need to label certain seats as reserved is actually a sad reflection on the general attitude of residents here.
Worst scenario is they wil shut-off their eyes and dozed off.
(25-09-2022, 03:15 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]In Japan and Taiwan the priority seats on public transport will never be taken as they are reserved for those who need them. Especially for those senior citizens or handicaps.
Japan and Taiwan are not an issue becos our country are over-flooded with excessive foreigners. Blame our Govt.
(25-09-2022, 03:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Worst scenario is they wil shut-off their eyes and dozed off.

99% either on the phone or pretending to be asleep
(25-09-2022, 03:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Japan and Taiwan are not an issue becos our country are over-flooded with excessive foreigners. Blame our Govt.

Yes, as many of these foreigners did not blend into our way of live. Especially when come to public transport these foreigners failed to practice what we normally would do. Such as queuing up before entering the train, etc.  

While foreigners in both Japan and Taiwan they will follow accordingly.
Quite a few years ago, one aunty at the bus - stop

told an elderly chinese man not to ride inside the bus-stops

she got scolded by the elderly using Malaysian accent
(25-09-2022, 06:06 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRxUfKxH/

Agree and support lah! Big Grin
Terrible manners everywhere. I'm disappointed at how this country is progressing.
(25-09-2022, 04:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Terrible manners everywhere. I'm disappointed at how this country is progressing.

ALL foreigners should balek kampong lah!
Pages: 1 2 3