SG Talk

Full Version: Home recovery to be default from Sept 15 for bulk of vaccinated people who get Covid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So....all family members will share the virus?
No need to get emotional.
It is a game.
Hospital no Business.
I just returned from there.
Want to shaft new appt for me.
No need to do anything.
Scream at Dr also no use.
Appt arr. at mobile phone.
(14-09-2021, 06:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]So....all family members will share the virus?

not enough beds in hospital? Rolleyes
No wonder I see now more closing their main door in HDB.
Jiatlat..the lift is a dangerous place. Better avoid taking lifts.
(14-09-2021, 06:58 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Jiatlat..the lift is a dangerous place. Better avoid taking lifts.

can use the staircase, good exercise...if you are unvaccinated could be even worse, fully vaccinated people can also spread the viruses
(14-09-2021, 07:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]can use the staircase, good exercise...if you are unvaccinated could be even worse, fully vaccinated people can also spread the viruses

For delta variant , vaccinated or not make no difference.

Sg is running out of hospital beds and they are ready to open....
(14-09-2021, 08:08 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]For delta variant , vaccinated or not make no difference.

No dear Hospitals beri free. Sinang.
It all in the blood.
Vaxxed blood are dirty.
Vaccinated Can’t Donate Blood
(14-09-2021, 08:08 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]For delta variant , vaccinated or not make no difference.

thought they use Expo to put additional beds? not snymore? Sad
(14-09-2021, 08:11 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]No dear Hospitals beri free. Sinang.

not the normal wards lah, need special wards with negative pressure filled with oxygen for Covid patients

http://www.ncid.sg/Facilities-Services/W...Wards.aspx
(14-09-2021, 08:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]thought they use Expo to put additional beds? not snymore? Sad

dismettled long ago, dat for the fear-mongering episode.
Now it is jabbing jabbing jabbing...
desperate a waking victim is dangerous.
All must be poisoned.
(14-09-2021, 08:49 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]dismettled long ago, dat for the fear-mongering episode.
Now it is jabbing jabbing jabbing...
desperate a waking victim is dangerous.
All must be poisoned.

they thought Covid would be over by Jan 2021, is it? Big Grin
(14-09-2021, 08:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]not the normal wards lah, need special wards with negative pressure filled with oxygen for Covid patients

http://www.ncid.sg/Facilities-Services/W...Wards.aspx

aha all activities are snail speed. No lauchia. No siren nothing.
Only activities glorious foods at canteen. No waiting. Nothing.
Actually i still has myticket lazy to scan to show.
(14-09-2021, 08:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]they thought Covid would be over by Jan 2021, is it? Big Grin

No dat was the Fear mongering phase with a virus that does not exist NO isolation in gold standard.
Worse PCR should not be used.
Now u need Dr. Robert Young with with his microscope skills to show you what in your blood
how poison is expelled thr. the walls of the veins. When the toxins are too large now toking in nano sizes they are crystalised insitu management of poisons.
Anyway the momentum is Nicholas as a result of Blinken-Talibon-China deal
Watch the water. Cannot hurry. RV than Blackout.
Worse phase than previous phases... resilient covid rather than resilient nation roadmap... haiz
(14-09-2021, 08:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]thought they use Expo to put additional beds? not snymore? Sad

I think no more.
(14-09-2021, 09:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]I think no more.

crying crying crying