SG Talk

Full Version: Lights out, heaters off: Europeans prepare for winter energy crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know these r bs
they asked for it lah. no heat their water pipes would burst, their ShitExchange will be stucked with sai aso
I bet some behind buy from Russia lol.
(27-09-2022, 05:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I bet some behind buy from Russia lol.

No need lah!

Can ask Ms Sai to help!  Rotfl

[Image: a96a7951b8234271bc38d1d0420f8706_th.jpg]
(27-09-2022, 05:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]No need lah!

Can ask Ms Sai to help!  Rotfl

[Image: a96a7951b8234271bc38d1d0420f8706_th.jpg]

In the end they also got from Russia ,

is like , I buy this thing from this guy you don't like don't want to buy from him
than I " resell to you " for profits So that thing you buying from me ALSO From that guy you don't like.

One thing the EU do this partly they never break any rules come sanctions on russia, Because they are buying from " Others " but the source is from Russia.
(27-09-2022, 05:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]In the end they also got from Russia ,

is like , I buy this thing from this guy you don't like don't want to buy from him
than I " resell to you " for profits So that thing you buying from me ALSO From that guy you don't like.

One thing the EU do this partly they never break any rules come sanctions on russia,  Because they are buying from " Others " but the source is from Russia.

It’s true, Taiwan’s national gas is imported from overseas using ships to transport to Taiwan….if China cut off the routes Taiwan will be cut off from energy supplies.

全球能源危机,通货膨胀,物价飙升的情况下,看大玮家储存了多少能源!中国人被店员歧视后是如何做的!global energy crisis,How much energy do I store
(27-08-2022, 07:22 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]russia economy game over!
Europe dont have to rely on russia on oil & gas!
russia & putin, both economy & military totally gone case now!
continue to exert more sanction on russia, the more  the better!

RUSSIA No Longer Able to BULLY EUROPE over GAS as Storage Levels Rise Above 75% for First Time

all these dogs bark rubbish & lies only!
ton & plenty of oil & gas all over the world today as long as you have money! ask russia F off if dont sell at US$60, limit price given by the west! russia bankrupting, no one F care & give a shit, buy from others!
oil price already down to around US$75 now, cheap compared to few months back around $120!! no problem at all now!!
all these comie liars here, especialy thread starter!!

as above, Europe has enough gas for now & long run, they rely on LNG from global market today! no more rely russia gas, russia can F off now & russia economy will collapse soon!
as for oil, is good if they can go for nuclear power, France is very strong in nuclear power station!

普京能源戰慘敗?歐洲大國不缺天然氣了

欧洲能源价格飞涨,我家新换烧木材取暖锅炉,环保吗?德国政府还给一大笔补贴|European energy prices soar, new wood-burning boilers
(27-09-2022, 01:31 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/europe-win...-1.6596446

Worth to show Putin. Euro can still survive winter.