SG Talk

Full Version: RUSSIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE THEIR PEOPLE fleeing WITH NO ONE ATTACKING THEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RUSSIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE THEIR PEOPLE fleeing WITH NO ONE ATTACKING THEM AND WHO ATTACKED A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. Rotfl

These are mostly the pro Nato lah… Big Grin

Air tickets outside Russia now cant sell to men 18 to 65 years old.
pro nato?…didnt know Russia got so many pro natio citizens Bigeyes
got lah. china hk many had already fled. dun believe can check with yr flg headquarters
even confirmed by CCP little pinks….the end of Russia alr…jialat Rotfl
Something does not add up. I compare the traffic leaving & entering Russia at the Georgian border

This is what I see. There is more red in the direction entering Russia indicating more traffic coming in than going out! 

Traffic leaving Russia
[Image: Screenshot-20220928-074436.jpg]

Traffic entering Russia
[Image: Screenshot-20220928-074514.jpg]
Anyway if its true people are leaving Russia, it definitely also include migrant workers from Georgia & their family members returning home to avoid getting caught in uncertainty.

We have seen this situation happened across the causeway Malaysian workers returning home before the lockdown

Added this screenshot to confirm what I said above

[Image: Screenshot-20220928-081220.jpg]
Those fleeing will not be extradited become west problem.
The day UK got pounded
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-28-at-07-56-01-Awake-...vs-USD.png]
DXY was 113 now 114

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-28-at-08-05-33-Awake-...vs-USD.png]

problem US incorp. has bankcrupted meaning FED banks etc.
every rate rise compound the problem like walking a tightrope
(28-09-2022, 07:16 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]pro nato?…didnt know Russia got so many pro natio citizens Bigeyes

I put it in such a nice words. Big Grin
You still dont get what I mean.
If NATO meaning members no show up against Russia it is all over
Russia already stated no bluff on nuclear weapons.
yeah

like fleeing from lesbian rapists
(28-09-2022, 08:21 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]If NATO meaning members no show up against Russia it is all over
Russia already stated no bluff on nuclear weapons.

https://youtu.be/MEgZUh9BOcQ
If this true, how Russia is going to fight the war. The Russian soldier preferred to be POW and decided to surrender in 3 days after being mobilized.

https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status/157...5998671874
Don't worry, white worshipping wumaos will come and lick their AMDK Russian daddies.

They hope by worshipping Russian Ang mohs and sucking up to Karl marx, they will also become white.

CCP deluded Cultists.
(28-09-2022, 02:27 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/MEgZUh9BOcQ

Russian general in Ukraine removed Major-General Ivan Popov, commander of Russia’s 58th Combined Arms Army, criticised strategy on Ukraine, reports say. Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov

Russia's Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu, left, and Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov, right, who is said to have removed Major-General Ivan Popov over his criticism of the conduct of Russia's war in Ukraine [File: Sputnik/Gavriil Grigorov/Kremlin via Reuters]

Moscow’s military leadership has reportedly dismissed Major-General Ivan Popov, commander-in-chief of Russia’s 58th Combined Arms Army stationed in southern Ukraine, over his concerns for troops fighting without rest and criticism of Russian battlefield strategy.

“I drew attention to the greatest tragedy of modern war – the lack of artillery reconnaissance and counterstrikes and the multiple deaths and injuries caused by enemy artillery,” Popov said, according to the message circulated on the Telegram channel of Duma legislator Andrei Gurulyov.

Popov, whose unit was fighting in the southern Ukrainian region of Zaporizhia, was harshly critical of his superiors.

“The soldiers of the Ukrainian armed forces could not break through our front, but from behind the commander-in-chief dealt us a treacherous blow by decapitating the army at the most critical and tense moment,” Popov said in his message.

Major General Ivan Popov, who commanded Russia's 58th Combined Arms Army, is seen in this image released on June 9, 2023. Russian Defence Ministry/Handout via REUTERS.

Russian media outlet RBC reported that Popov said he had to choose between staying silent or speaking out about conditions on the