SG Talk

Full Version: Just now I Wet with my client....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suddenly rain so heavy, both of us caught in the rain....
(01-10-2022, 03:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Suddenly rain so heavy, both of us caught in the rain....

黄色笑话来咯 。
When you born ur mother dipped ur head and kkj in the waters of the Yellow River ah
Queen english i wet with my client mean HOT HOT
(01-10-2022, 03:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Suddenly rain so heavy, both of us caught in the rain....

Why is your English so fuckup? Who taught all these rubbish
(01-10-2022, 07:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]When you born ur mother dipped ur head and kkj in the waters of the Yellow River
I think u dont even have a KKJ.  Yours is a rotten beyond hope.

What he got to do with u. U go fly kite if too free.

U got the lowest IQ here, yr mum must to dumb fxxk to give birth to a bully like u.

Hello curiousman Big Grin
Watch too many blue film.
So stupid thinking,,, you think you are what
I thought you mean you pee on your client. Big Grin
(02-10-2022, 10:23 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you mean you pee on your client. Big Grin

Or could it be the other way around? Thinking Laughing

How come you and your male client can get caught in the rain in Singapore with sheltered walkways everywhere? Dun tell me you are in the bush or MacRritchie Reservoir with him doing that thing? ..... Thinking
(02-10-2022, 03:44 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I think u dont even have a KKJ.  Yours is a rotten beyond hope.

What he got to do with u. U go fly kite if too free.

U got the lowest IQ here, yr mum must to dumb fxxk to give birth to a bully like u.
[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]