SG Talk

Full Version: F1 race is just like emperor's new clothes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's actually damn blardy boring to the spectators. But when asked about it, people have to act atas and said that it's exciting, for fear that others will laugh at them for not being to appreciate the game.
(02-10-2022, 09:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually damn blardy boring to the spectators. But when asked about it, people have to act atas and said that it's exciting, for fear that others will laugh at them for not being to appreciate the game.

supercar owners meeting up as usual for F1 beside weekends
(02-10-2022, 09:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]supercar owners meeting up as usual for F1 beside weekends

Nobody invite u and uncle??
(02-10-2022, 09:19 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody invite u and uncle??

My uncle never like F1
(02-10-2022, 09:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]supercar owners meeting up as usual for F1 beside weekends

How come you never go with your uncle?
(02-10-2022, 09:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]How come you never go with your uncle?

my uncle never go F1 mah, as mention he not into F1 but is more on " other business "

Some go there is not due to F1 in fact wanna meet up with other businessman yea like social gathering
Delay so long than start....just hear the sound only....Is the F1 license contract expiring soon ?
(02-10-2022, 09:54 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Delay so long than start....just hear the sound only....Is the F1 license contract expiring soon ?

heard extend till 2025 or 2027 ? Last know I remember Govt and F1 have meetings and extend.

Next year i doubt a lot USA fans will come partly Las Vegas in USA going to have F1 , yes also Night race , Street circuit.