SG Talk

Full Version: $18 massage becomes $40k bill at Chinatown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Low educated seniors always get con by China Scammerd...had always warn about chinatown area massage..despite raid and closure...many re-open with new import PRC..
i also walked past there many times
but they prefer the hawker assistant type of customer
Should ban all types of body,face packages!
heard the ShitExchange there very messy, and got gay activities
(03-10-2022, 11:36 AM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ]i also walked past there many times
but they prefer the hawker assistant type of customer

They dare not target smart people like you

so they target hawker assistants
She shd make a police report. Police wil definitely take actions to punish this kind of shop. The elderly auntie doesn’t need to pay 40k bill. If court case, this con-man shop wil pay a hefty price.
recently i went to police station to report something then overheard a couple reporting a case of a job scam. from the eavesdropping, it seemed they were quite easily being duped. but later the police attended tome cited many recent such cases. i think its just the confluence of the swaying persuasive words of scammers n the victims' desperate need.
I Usually receive messages from police to beware the scammers very often
"""Every time I came for a massage, the masseuse would always find a chance to say my body is not good, that my meridians and breast ducts are blocked, and if I did not clear them quickly, I will develop cancer in a few years.""'

no cure for  stupidity

[Image: OhegnqT.jpg]
(03-10-2022, 03:24 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]"""Every time I came for a massage, the masseuse would always find a chance to say my body is not good, that my meridians and breast ducts are blocked, and if I did not clear them quickly, I will develop cancer in a few years.""'

no cure for  stupidity

[Image: OhegnqT.jpg]
The same happened to me at a hair shop. The signboard outside shop stated $5 haircut. While cutting, hairstylist scan my scalp and claimed I hv problems, just to frighten me. Thereafter, recommend me all kinds of packages. I rejected. Then told me next haircut no more $5. Ask me deposit $60. I walk off after putting $5 on the counter.
(03-10-2022, 12:45 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]They dare not target smart people like you

so they target hawker assistants

no................becoz these old folks got money
(03-10-2022, 04:27 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]no................becoz these old folks got money

Old folks easier to get conned