SG Talk

Full Version: My parents going to get vaccinated....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They told me, like no choice as they will be going for regular checkup.
Doc surely again ask 
Than those PG volutenner also will come again ask

My parents claim now go hospital checkup, etc also got check fully vaccinated or not.
They feel like no choice later this week go jab ...
(16-09-2021, 11:06 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]They told me, like no choice as they will be going for regular checkup.
Doc surely again ask 
Than those PG volutenner also will come again ask

My parents claim now go hospital checkup, etc also got check fully vaccinated or not.
They feel like no choice later this week go jab ...
How come your parents not vaxed yet?.... Thinking
Many jab bcoz no choice not bcoz they believe in the vacc medicine.
If your parents are of sound mind and are fully aware of the pros and cons of taking the jab, don't let them be pressured to take or don' take jab..

That is exactly what govt and some of the folks here are trying to do, intimate, discriminate, scare tactics and more..
yea.....my parents feel no choice like that
They purposely make it hard for un vaccinated ones.

I haven't get vaccinated yet still healthy and good Smile
(16-09-2021, 11:18 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]If your parents are of sound mind and are fully aware of the pros and cons of taking the jab, don't let them be pressured to take or don' take jab..

That is exactly what govt and some of the folks here are trying to do, intimate, discriminate, scare tactics and more..

Is no choice, partly they going for their regular checkup at polyclinic and hospital.
(16-09-2021, 11:20 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Is no choice, partly they going for their regular checkup at polyclinic and hospital.
I wonder how many old folks out there faced the same situation as your parents.

Anyway, it is a decision your parents have to make.
(16-09-2021, 11:28 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how many old folks out there faced the same situation as your parents.

Anyway, it is a decision your parents have to make.

I feel is been indirectly force , because elderly need to follow up checks here and there, if never get vaccinated, will be ask over and over again also troublesome need to do test on the spot before enter.
Every thing n every where r ring fenced... can go for non mrna since 81% r jabbed... ultimately its their choice of vaccine... 
有打好过没打 有一个保护伞
Just go for it. Vaccination saves lives.
We must respect everyone's decision, even your parents, let them decide themselves.
(16-09-2021, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]yea.....my parents feel no choice like that
They purposely make it hard for un vaccinated ones.

I haven't get vaccinated yet still healthy and good Smile

is it cos you have aids from clementi toilet Sad
du they hv any underlying illnesses?