SG Talk

Full Version: Taiwan denies US will evacuate TSMC engineers if China invades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if not able to evacuate them, what's plan b? will their lives be at stake? 还是自求多福比较稳当
the next plan is NO SURRENDER PLAN
need to force them to take white cyanide pills

[Image: cyanide-pill-1380036.jpeg]
(09-10-2022, 10:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4680962

I remembered months ago the American has told the Taiwanese administration to bomb or destroy TSMC should China decided to attack Taiwan. 

Therefore why would the Americans will help evacuate TSMC?

With TSMC destroyed the American then can have their semiconductor manufacturing be the next supplier to the world. And they will have control on the supply as well as possibly on the demand too.

America are constantly looking to control the world. Even though they claimed free trade no monopoly, etc. all these are their hypocrisy.
Don't worries,,,
a few yrs ago a foreign engineer was found dead in a local hotel, and a group was on that ill fated mh flight... all were real top expert guru master talent in semiconductor industry...
(10-10-2022, 05:41 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]I remembered months ago the American has told the Taiwanese administration to bomb or destroy TSMC should China decided to attack Taiwan. 

Therefore why would the Americans will help evacuate TSMC?

With TSMC destroyed the American then can have their semiconductor manufacturing be the next supplier to the world. And they will have control on the supply as well as possibly on the demand too.

America are constantly looking to control the world. Even though they claimed free trade no monopoly, etc. all these are their hypocrisy.

It means the U.S. will not send in troop to defend Taiwan.
This Assmerica so scared that these engineers will flee to China lah.

Assmerica really Assmerica lah

But frankly speaking, these engineers prefer to help their homeland China than help Assmerica

You dont remember meh, when Sg played China in a Football match, many older people supported China in the National Stadium
if they fail they might just give each a bullet as survivor  Laughing

dun say not possible ok. anything is possible.
(10-10-2022, 11:42 AM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]This Assmerica so scared that these engineers will flee to China lah.

Assmerica really Assmerica lah

But frankly speaking, these engineers prefer to help their homeland China than help Assmerica

You dont remember meh, when Sg played China in a Football match, many older people supported China in the National Stadium

The U.S. wants Taiwan’s chip technology and expertise as Intel and AMD are now lagging far behind. Taiwanese thought the U.S. will send troops to protect Taiwan when China invades because the U.S. wants to protect TSMC….however Bloomberg reported that the U.S. wants to evacuate TSMC engineers to the U.S. when war breaks out. In fact 100+Taiwanese engineers are heading to the US now with airfares and accommodation of their families fully covered by the U.S. garment….even the childcare and schools are arranged for them….some Americans suggested the U.S. should bomb TSMC plants in Taiwan to destroy everything before China takes over.

Unlike old generations in Spore and Msia, young  Taiwanese dunt regard themselves as Chinese let alone motherland in mainland China and dunt wanna have anything to do with China, they are Taiwanese not Chinese. They are keen to go to the U.S. not only because of the higher pay but also the green cards they will be given afterwards. American dream comes true!

While the US is currently holding 70% of the shares of TSMC, it will eventually become a U.S. company and Taiwan will lose it…
better than useless hongkans stranded in in uk. but soon one day they'll becum useless too.
(10-10-2022, 11:10 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]It means the U.S. will not send in troop to defend Taiwan.

US has never had the interest to help defend Taiwan. All they care for is about making the best out of the instability.

In the end if they don’t see they gain any benefit out of it. Even if one were to beg for help, Americans will not give a hoot.
(10-10-2022, 02:57 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]US has never had the interest to help defend Taiwan. All they care for is about making the best out of the instability.

In the end if they don’t see they gain any benefit out of it. Even if one were to beg for help, Americans will not give a hoot.
If I were President of Taiwan
I want to buy more arms from USA and EU on condition xx % kickback into my secret foreign accounts.
You die not my business.
Promote war gives me more kickback
Let human kills human.
Chinese battle with Chinese
(09-10-2022, 11:21 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]if not able to evacuate them, what's plan b? will their lives be at stake? 还是自求多福比较稳当

There is no "Plan B" -  There is just 1 plan - Flee the Taiwan island with help of American military.
This expected - Ms Tsai and her DPP cronies will have to plunder the Taiwanese coffer of billions of gold reserve, cash and priceless ancient Chinese artifacts...all for US help to escape and as collateral for squandering on American weapons. This is the same thing the KMT did when they escaped from the Mainland after losing the Civil War in 1949...

"....It is a widely held belief that the gold brought to Taiwan were used to lay foundations for the Taiwanese economy and government.[8] After six months of the gold operation by Chiang, the New Taiwanese dollar was launched, which replaced the old Taiwanese dollar at a ratio of one to 40,000. It is believed that 800,000 taels of gold were used to stabilize the economy which had been suffering from hyperinflation since 1945. Three of the most famous artifacts taken by Chiang are the so-called Three Treasures of the National Palace Museum in Taipei:..."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retreat_of..._to_Taiwan

One of the priceless 翠玉白菜 Chinese ancient sculture stolen by the KMT in 1949.
Will the 2kg jade now kept at Taipei national museum, ended up in the hands of Americans if war breaks out ?
[Image: f7e51cf0fcb797f97e011244a6fd0f6a]
(10-10-2022, 05:37 PM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]If I were President of Taiwan I want to buy more arms from USA and EU on condition xx % kickback into my secret foreign accounts.
You die not my business. Promote war gives me more kickback Let human kills human.
Chinese battle with Chinese

Everyone knows what is the US intention on the TW problem.

To provoke a major conflict in Asia while destroying Asians tech advances.

This can't be any clearer when American think tanks have previously suggested destroying TW's semi conductor industry.

https://eurasiantimes.com/us-taiwan-shou...ter-china/
(10-10-2022, 01:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]The U.S. wants Taiwan’s chip technology and expertise as Intel and AMD are now lagging far behind. Taiwanese thought the U.S. will send troops to protect Taiwan when China invades because the U.S. wants to protect TSMC….however Bloomberg reported that the U.S. wants to evacuate TSMC engineers to the U.S. when war breaks out. In fact 100+Taiwanese engineers are heading to the US now with airfares and accommodation of their families fully covered by the U.S. garment….even the childcare and schools are arranged for them….some Americans suggested the U.S. should bomb TSMC plants in Taiwan to destroy everything before China takes over.Unlike old generations in Spore and Msia, young  Taiwanese dunt regard themselves as Chinese let alone motherland in mainland China and dunt wanna have anything to do with China, they are Taiwanese not Chinese. They are keen to go to the U.S. not only because of the higher pay but also the green cards they will be given afterwards. American dream comes true!

While the US is currently holding 70% of the shares of TSMC, it will eventually become a U.S. company and Taiwan will lose it

Highlighting your last 2 sentence - What a contradiction !
A. On one had DPP is spending Billions$ on US weapons sales
B. On another some taiwanese today still dreaming about "American Dream" while their only leading industry got sucked dry by the Yanks,

When has Taiwanese became so stupid...or simply because their are too dumb to THINK? Rolleyes

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technol...hips-in-US