SG Talk

Full Version: 13 dead from fish market cluster. Caused by Delta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BEAF3-D45-0-CBA-45-F6-8132-054-EFEEF60-B9.jpg]
how did OKY become Health Minister ?
(16-09-2021, 04:02 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]how did OKY become Health Minister ?

To be fair the fishery port wan cannot blame him [supposedly come from Indon ships] though everything else can.
We vaccinated the essential workers at the ports. Likely, we never know that they can be infected and can transfer the virus to others. This is how we lost control of it.
Wah Master student sells chicken rice...
(16-09-2021, 04:26 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]We vaccinated the essential workers at the ports. Likely, we never know that they can be infected and can transfer the virus to others. This is how we lost control of it.
Wait...these 13 were vaccinated?
1% only.
I am more worried about the increase in new cases for 0-11 years old..

Funny thing is when I was walking around the neighborhood, I see the adults wearing masks, but the toddler with them is not wearing mask.. These adults seriously think virus will see small kid so don't attack, only attack adults is it??
It would be on frozen fishes.
There is need to sterilise it.
(16-09-2021, 07:29 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be on frozen fishes.
There is need to sterilise it.

Wear a good mask. Hands do not go touch eyes and nose until disinfect and wash. Bring a bottle of disinfectant and use when in doubt. I still go market buy fresh sea food.
(16-09-2021, 03:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BEAF3-D45-0-CBA-45-F6-8132-054-EFEEF60-B9.jpg]

How many are fully vaccinated and what are their age?
(16-09-2021, 07:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Wait...these 13 were vaccinated?

It is about how the viruses manage to enter Singapore.
(16-09-2021, 07:21 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I am more worried about the increase in new cases for 0-11 years old..

Funny thing is when I was walking around the neighborhood, I see the adults wearing masks, but the toddler with them is not wearing mask.. These adults seriously think virus will see small kid so don't attack, only attack adults is it??

they believe angmo media say kids not easy ganna. But US million kids ganna.

But us got some media say if ganna covid and recovered then take mrna vaccine... super immune. Can believe or now.
Do you know how they come out with a magic number of 80% vaccinated first then start opening up? Because they feel it's ok to lose 20% of the population. Secondly, most are sick and elderly, with limited economic value.
Last conference reporter ask is it
Delta variant

The task force claim is not delta variant
Honestly speaking now Gov can fake news or manipulation around also suck thumb
Who own the Gov will have the freedom to talk what they want to.
(16-09-2021, 10:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Last conference reporter ask is it
Delta variant

The task force claim is not delta variant
Honestly speaking now Gov can fake news or manipulation around also suck thumb
Who own the Gov will have the freedom to talk what they want to.

not delta also can kill?
Why no one suspect pet is spreading to human ?Animal may have strong resilient than human.So can be undetectable when roaming around......
(16-09-2021, 11:12 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Why no one suspect pet is spreading to human ?Animal may have strong resilient than human.So can be undetectable when roaming around......

US deers ALOT not few have covid.
Thinking
(16-09-2021, 04:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair the fishery port wan cannot blame him [supposedly come from Indon ships] though everything else can.
No proof speculation only. It was already spreading in community. So more likely asymptomatic vaxxed spread to there
(16-09-2021, 03:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BEAF3-D45-0-CBA-45-F6-8132-054-EFEEF60-B9.jpg]

how come i cannot find this new in ST ?
(16-09-2021, 10:51 PM)cf9 Wrote: [ -> ]not delta also can kill?

really can't trust this pap....just look refresh back how these minister behind our back do etc.
Chan Chun Sing close door meeting say people disgrace go hoard foods......This is Human nature look at other countries isn't Aust, NZ etc USA too?

and recent Vivian B comments

still got a lot have to trace back.....

Actually I feel delta variant already in SG but the task force don't want to say directly claim what is not delta variant is what another version from indo.....
Not delta also can kill if the amount of virus is accumulating in the air as more are infected.
So it is likely constant expose for sometime before detected.

So to have a high capacity testing system with frequent testing is necessary.