SG Talk

Full Version: Guppy Fish Jumped out of Tank...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
picked it up and put back, died the next morning.
Last time my guppies keep reproducing. Till there are hundreds of them. In the end, I put them into the fish pond.

I put dragon fish and it jump out.
koi aso like to jump out of water. probably due to ph change or build up of ammonia
i got a shock when i saw this thread...because yest went to my house nearby Longkang to catch a few wild guppy and the big female guppy really jump up from my tank. luck i saw it after searching for the fish in the tank. it really can jump. no joke. today still swimming.
(16-09-2021, 07:31 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]i got a shock when i saw this thread...because yest went to my house nearby Longkang to catch a few wild guppy and the big female guppy really jump up from my tank. luck i saw it after searching for the fish in the tank. it really can jump. no joke. today still swimming.

Guppies can jump very high, better put a lid on.
(16-09-2021, 07:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]koi aso like to jump out of water. probably due to ph change or build up of ammonia

reasons can be various, poor water quality, Ph level, low oxygen and tank bully.