SG Talk

Full Version: Dow tonight all traders are waiting for Core Retail Sales Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...before chiong or siam

Dow tonight up or down?

How many points?

It pays for backside to be itchy tonight
(15-10-2022, 01:03 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ].

you this f-ucktard bastard dog's sins are too severe and you this bastard scum dog will surely rot in hell for all eternity!

KNNBCCB CCBAI Sentinel, I warn you this f-ucking clown dog!

I, Limpeh is your father because a few decades ago, Limpeh f-cuked your prostitute whore mother!

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded smelly personality scum total loser mad dog!

you are a crazy retarded coprohagiac scum f-ucking smelly eunuch impotent mad dog!

you this scum mad dog quarral with other forummers, then why you mention my portaly username??!

Just now you this crazy total loser scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole and your drank my pee!

And your mouth is now very smelly and feces dripped out from your CB mouth now!

you this scum dog has no backside and has no anushole! your anushole is your CB mouth hence feces always flows out from your mouth whenever you this scum dog open your CB mouth!

Last time my house's big Alsatian dog always f-ucked your prostitute whore bitch mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore bitch female family members until they all died!

your prostitute whore bitch mother is the most notorious public toilet bitch in the whole of world!  And your father is a useless scum cockroach! And you this bastard scum dog is the most smelly public toilet bowl because you this bastard scum dog is the product of a thousand different men's sperms that fu-cked your prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!
CCBAI VictorTan, you finished eating the candles is it? Still hungry?
(15-10-2022, 01:13 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]CCBAI VictorTan, you finished eating the candles is it? Still hungry?

CCB Sentinel dog, you finished eating all the jossticks and candles! you still hungry?

you this f-ucktard bastard dog's sins are too severe and you this bastard scum dog will surely rot in hell for all eternity!

I, Limpeh is your father because a few decades ago, Limpeh f-ucked your prostitute whore mother!

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded coprohagiac scum f-ucking smelly eunuch impotent mad dog!

you this scum mad dog quarral with other forummers, then why you mention my portaly username??!

Just now you this crazy total loser scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole and your drank my pee!

you this scum dog has no backside and has no anushole! your anushole is your CB mouth hence feces always flows out from your mouth whenever you this scum dog open your CB mouth!

Last time my house's big Alsatian dog always f-ucked your prostitute whore bitch mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore bitch female family members until they all died!

your prostitute whore bitch mother is the most notorious public toilet bitch in the whole of world! And your father is a useless scum cockroach! And you this bastard scum dog is the most smelly public toilet bowl because you this bastard scum dog is the product of a thousand different men's sperms that fu-cked your prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are dead now!
(15-10-2022, 11:07 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ].

CCB Sentinel dog, you finished eating all the jossticks and candles! you still hungry?

I, Limpeh is your father because a few decades ago, Limpeh f-ucked your prostitute whore mother!

F-uck you dead!

your prostitute whore bitch mother is the most notorious public toilet bitch in the whole of world!  And your father is a useless scum cockroach! And you this bastard scum dog is the most smelly public toilet bowl because you this bastard scum dog is the product of a thousand different men's sperms that fu-cked your prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you are dead now!
Thinking
vomit
(15-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking
vomit

F-uck you dead!

your prostitute whore bitch mother is the most notorious public toilet bitch in the whole of world! And your father is a useless scum cockroach! And you this bastard scum dog is the most smelly public toilet bowl because you this bastard scum dog is the product of a thousand different men's sperms that fu-cked your prostitute whore mother!

you go die now!

you are dead now!
(15-10-2022, 11:24 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]deleted by Sentinel the Great
Rotfl
(15-10-2022, 11:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Sentinel is a balless coward total loser impotent scum retarded mad dog!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you are dead now!
Hey faggot portaly, I only need to know this, you must be VictorTan, right?

Just admit it, both very smelly, must be same sheet
(16-10-2022, 02:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey faggot portaly, I only need to know this, you must be VictorTan, right?

Just admit it, both very smelly, must be same sheet

CCB Sentinel faggot dog, you finished eating all the jossticks and candles! you still hungry?

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded smelly personality scum total loser faggot mad dog!

you go die now!

you are dead now!
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

CCB Sentinel faggot dog, you finished eating all the jossticks and candles! you still hungry?

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded smelly personality scum total loser faggot mad dog!

you go die now!

you are dead now!
(16-10-2022, 02:22 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ].

Thinking
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:23 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking
vomit

vomitvomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:25 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomitvomit
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Sentinel is a balless coward total loser faggot scum retarded crazy dying dog!

vomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:27 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:31 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:33 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:33 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit

vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:36 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit

vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomitvomit..
(16-10-2022, 02:39 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit..
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:40 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomit.vomit
portaly Wrote: Wrote:[Image: vomit_s.gif][Image: vomit_s.gif]..
[Image: vomit_s.gif]
(16-10-2022, 02:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomitvomit
(16-10-2022, 02:45 AM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]vomitvomit
vomit
(16-10-2022, 02:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]vomit

vomit
Pages: 1 2 3