SG Talk

Full Version: PSP’s arguments have ‘strong stench of xenophobia and racism’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No wonder our PM used the same words.

https://sgmatters.com/psps-arguments-hav...rishnadas/
(16-09-2021, 08:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder our PM used the same words.

https://sgmatters.com/psps-arguments-hav...rishnadas/

Never once did LMW ever mention race yet he accused of racism.

The only people introducing race in the mix is the pap
Neither did forum talk about race . . . .when people used the word "CECA".

PAP conveniently just accuse us to fan racism in Singapore.
(16-09-2021, 08:39 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Can smell the same xenophobic racist stench here

From you and the whiny little ccbai

And the self entitled moron

Rotfl

Prove me what he said or what I said that is xenophobic and racist, please.

Otherwise, you are really a mad fool blasting accusations for no valid reasons.

Are you mad?
(16-09-2021, 08:32 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Neither did forum talk about race . . . .when people used the word "CECA".

PAP conveniently just accuse us to fan racism in Singapore.
All these bunch of useless MIWs are putting words on other people mouths.  Very unprofessional and slanderous.
(16-09-2021, 09:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]All these bunch of useless MIWs are putting words on other people mouths.  Very unprofessional and slanderous.
But isn't this one of the fav tricks from CECA, putting words in other's mouth?? Experience tons of that when working with them.
Xenophobia? PSP argument applies universally to any agreement
and fact is CECA set no quota.

Since the US set quota, they show more strong stench of xenophobia
Even if there is xenophobia, PAP caused it. This country is only so small, if foreigners come in en masse, it is only a matter of time that citizens will feel suffocated. We welcome foreigners, but only when they come in at a measured rate.

As for racism, it only happened because the people coming in are Indians. I am of the opinion that the culture of India Indians is not a right match for us. Examples are the caste system and the way they behave, such as the way they hog the roads and the refusal to give way. I do welcome India Indians who are well-mannered.
PM claim people mistook local indians as CECA

How about Chinese? Malays?

Last time I go out even got people question me from China or local.
Devadas Krishnadas protecting his own villagers lah
The CEO 's words full of pungent smell of irreverence....
(16-09-2021, 11:09 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]The CEO 's words full of pungent smell of irreverence....

Mostly mutton smell lah
(16-09-2021, 11:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly mutton smell lah

Why you so racist indirectly eh?💪
(16-09-2021, 11:13 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Why you so racist indirectly eh?💪

Anything wrong with mutton smell.... only a racist will think its a racist.
If someone tell me I have .... btw Chinese got what sell ..... I know little shameless pinoy whores has a rotten fish smell.
There's a simple way to look at it.

Imagine we have a 5-room flat, with originally 5 people living in it comfortably. Now one more comes in. We will feel a little bit uncomfortable but still acceptable. Another comes in, still ok. But imagine this increase goes on year after year. Will the people be ok with 10? Of cos it's still livable but the quality of living goes down.

And worse, now we are inviting people who are misfit to our usual lifestyle. And then they introduce their own people to come in.

Who in the right mind can accept this? Only the landlord. PAP is the landlord.
Song Boh?

[Image: jl7nKrf.gif]
(16-09-2021, 11:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]PM claim people mistook local indians as CECA

How about Chinese? Malays?

Last time I go out even got people question me from China or local.

Last year internet got show 1 clip whereby a local-born singaporean-indian male walked into a minimart and when the boss of the minimart spoke to the indian guy, the local-indian guy said rudely that "you are a chinaman and I don't want to talk to you".

But the boss of the minimart is a local-born singaporean-chinese. But the local-indian guy mistook him for a PRC and the indian guy rudely said "you are a chinaman and I don't want to talk to you". 

This incident occurred in singapore.

So did this local-indian guy display racism against the chinese minimart-owner?!
(16-09-2021, 11:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Anything wrong with mutton smell.... only a racist will think its a racist.
If someone tell me I have .... btw Chinese got what sell ..... I know little shameless pinoy whores has a rotten fish smell.

Stop talking bullshit. You know jolly well when you use  mutton ..... since day 1 you are always racist.
I am dismayed that the bogeyman of racism and xenophobia is resurrect to silence discussion on jobs and job security

In the midst of the 10hr debate suddenly PAP again accused the other side of racism and xenophobia.

They are instigating hatred towards the PSP and next day a CEO followed on to attack.

Stirring up such negative sentiments is dangerous and harms our society.
Actually, it really hurts to be accused by own Govt

Instead of investigating and clarify issues, they accuse own people.

They are unbecoming and turning this country into unheavel.

[Image: Screenshot-20210916-145225.png]
Please do read what this CEO has wrote on this LinkedIn. If you have not do read on what he said, not just by reading the heading alone.
We all knew PAP's chow- kuan for the past 6 months liao.

The can only resort to such lowly knave methods due to bad leadership.

This poster tells a Thousand Words for the past few months.

[Image: Locals-bullied-must-be-silent.png]
(17-09-2021, 01:01 AM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Stop talking bullshit. You know jolly well when you use  mutton ..... since day 1 you are always racist.

Walaueh .... why are you racist, says people use or eat mutton is day one a racist .... I love mutton soup you know ..... same as shameless little p_nis-pino whore faggy boy like .. what that dark dark dish with meat?
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:17 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

.F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
portaly
I am Retard!