SG Talk

Full Version: When MOH issued masks to all clinics, it does not issue to TCM clinics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And it was during a time when no one can buy masks as it is in short supply and all pharmacies either not allowed to bring in fresh supplies or really cannot get fresh supplies, nobody really knows

Yet take note that all TCM clinics is still under MOH jurisdiction

This is how deliberately prejudicial MOH is

Yet all TCM clinics are registered under MOH, just like all Western clinics
TCM a lot of china tiong come and open then do MASSAGE
(16-10-2022, 12:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]TCM a lot of china tiong come and open then do MASSAGE

TS is talking about real authentic TCM clinics lah. Not those la sup massage u always frequent leh.  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 12:41 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]TS is talking about real authentic TCM clinics lah. Not those la sup massage u always frequent leh.  Laughing
In future dun try to act atas and use that stewpig acronym TS, can or not

You know my name, just refer to me as Sentinel the Great, understand??
(16-10-2022, 02:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]In future dun try to act atas and use that stewpig acronym TS, can or not

You know my name, just refer to me as Sentinel the Great, understand??

TS is stewpig?  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 02:05 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]TS is stewpig?  Laughing
TS the acronym is stewpig

Sentinel is not

Use your stewpig brain a bit can or not?
(16-10-2022, 02:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]TS the acronym is stewpig

Sentinel is not

Use your stewpig brain a bit can or not?

I already used my brain. That's why I can tell u TS is  stewpig  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 02:11 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I already used my brain. That's why I can tell u TS is  stewpig  Laughing
Are you saying IAM stewpig?

Then why dare not use my name Sentinel

You scared I assfuck you is it, Winbig the clown
(16-10-2022, 02:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying IAM stewpig?

Then why dare not use my name Sentinel

You scared I assfuck you is it, Winbig the clown

I already told u TS liao. U got no brain to think meh? Laughing
(16-10-2022, 11:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]And it was during a time when no one can buy masks as it is in short supply and all pharmacies either not allowed to bring in fresh supplies or really cannot get fresh supplies, nobody really knows

[Image: FPAP.jpg]
(16-10-2022, 02:21 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I already told u TS liao. U got no brain to think meh? Laughing

TS can mean anything

If you meant thread starter, then i questión you why you dare not scold me by my name since you say TS is stewpig

Admit it, you scared i assfuck you is it?
(16-10-2022, 02:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]TS can mean anything

If you meant thread starter, then i questión you why you dare not scold me by my name since you say TS is stewpig

Admit it, you scared i assfuck you is it?

TS is u. U r stewpig. Really stewpig. I give up.  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 02:28 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]TS is u. U r stewpig. Really stewpig. I give up.  Laughing

So you finally admit you dare not refer to my name SENTINEL because you scared I assfuck you because TS can also mean Talented Sentinel, Thanks Sentinel or Tuaki Sentinel
(16-10-2022, 02:21 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I already told u TS liao. U got no brain to think meh? Laughing

Really serves your right man.  You tried to defend TS, but in the end, he turns around and bites you.  Laughing

Anyway, it is true that most TCM opened by tiongs are sex shops behind the front of a medical shop.  It is common knowledge lar. The real TCM are those opened by sinkies which were passed down for a few generations. 

The few authentic Tiong TCM don't need mask from the government anyway.  Long before we all knew about the Wuhan virus, they already knew and stocked up their masks inventory.. Big Grin
saw CNA report
'Health' is worth USD70B 2025~2030
world abt USD5Trillions.
mainly cater to the impaired.
(16-10-2022, 02:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Really serves your right man.  You tried to defend TS, but in the end, he turns around and bites you.  Laughing

Anyway, it is true that most TCM opened by tiongs are sex shops behind the front of a medical shop.  It is common knowledge lar. The real TCM are those opened by sinkies which were passed down for a few generations. 

The few authentic Tiong TCM don't need mask from the government anyway.  Long before we all knew about the Wuhan virus, they already knew and stocked up their masks inventory.. Big Grin

TS is a typical jhk mah. Always bite the hand that feed u.
There a plastic bag at my front door containing vegetables
(16-10-2022, 02:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Really serves your right man.  You tried to defend TS, but in the end, he turns around and bites you.  Laughing

Is your position same as MOH? Is this the reason? Are you going to say you once again made an honest typo error on Ho ching salary when MOH come over here to refute what you say here about them?
(16-10-2022, 11:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]And it was during a time when no one can buy masks as it is in short supply and all pharmacies either not allowed to bring in fresh supplies or really cannot get fresh supplies, nobody really knows

MOH recognised TCM meh? I don't know leh! Confused
(16-10-2022, 03:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]MOH recognised TCM meh? I don't know leh! Confused

at home their mothers and wives would boil tcm soup for them lah
They only give 1 box 3 days after a Amy called up to trash them and ended the call with a exasperated "laa ji"
(16-10-2022, 02:34 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]TS is a typical jhk mah. Always bite the hand that feed u.
TS means what ah?

Is it Tuaki Sentinel, Talented Sentinel or Thanks Sentinel?
(16-10-2022, 03:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]TS means what ah?

Is it Tuaki Sentinel, Talented Sentinel or Thanks Sentinel?

It's Tiu Sentinel  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 05:10 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]It's Tiu Sentinel  Laughing
So rude, your mother never teach you any manners is it??
(16-10-2022, 03:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ] at home their mothers and wives would boil tcm soup for them lah

I don't know leh! They got say meh?
(16-10-2022, 05:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know leh! They got say meh?

waleneh, ofc they cannot anyhow tell ppl, only to close friends, relatives and neighbors only
(16-10-2022, 05:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]waleneh, ofc they cannot anyhow tell ppl, only to close friends, relatives and neighbors only

Then how you know leh? How close are you to them leh?
(16-10-2022, 05:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]waleneh, ofc they cannot anyhow tell ppl, only to close friends, relatives and neighbors only
Lol, you're confusing Waleneh
(16-10-2022, 03:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]MOH recognised TCM meh? I don't know leh! Confused

Our government mouthpiece, mediacorpse, broadcast that many people who got covid went to seek tcm treatment. Also interviewed many tcm doctors about the benefits of seeking out tcm treatment