SG Talk

Full Version: Police investigating 329 scammers and money mules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believed these money mules are mostly victims who are promised by those syndicates that they wil get their money back if they help these syndicates to scam others.
(16-10-2022, 06:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I believed these money mules are mostly victims who are promised by those syndicates that they wil get their money back if they help these syndicates to scam others.

yea but surely some is want to earn fast money also desperate for money so do it.
(16-10-2022, 06:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]yea but surely some is want to earn fast money also desperate for money so do it.
It is very evil to scam others of their hard earned money. Especially those retirees who need these money to survive.
I don't see such an article when I clicked at the link .
Bit it led me to an article about fake tickets .
The fake tickets for concert is the fault of Esplanade .
For printing, and giving out what looks like tickets to an event coming up in the near future when there was no such event.

The explanation given is ridiculous .. if it's a souvenir, then print a past date, or the date when they were distributed!