SG Talk

Full Version: $8M Toto results ...did you win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qV3pd7k.png]
No.
Not even $1
(17-10-2022, 10:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: qV3pd7k.png]
Bo tio, KNN, buy 100$ win back 10$, how abt u???

u got buy BYD,, now so cheap. I buy tencent baba and byd.. 3 of my favourite.
(18-10-2022, 04:29 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Bo tio, KNN, buy 100$ win back 10$, how abt u???

u got buy BYD,, now so cheap. I buy tencent baba and byd.. 3 of my favourite.

If you win, I will chop off my dick

LOSERS like you will never win in anything in life
(18-10-2022, 04:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]If you win, I will chop off my dick

LOSERS like you will never win in anything in life

pls dont do this stuopxd thing, dont chop off yr dick,, go and burn it and send them to jade emperor in heaven, 

so he can make u the head of all pig.. 

i got better idea, u run 3 time around NYSE naked,, and let ppl see yr pig KKJ. 

u will be more famous than Biden.
(18-10-2022, 05:02 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]pls dont do this stuopxd thing, dont chop off yr dick,, go and burn it and send them to jade emperor in heaven, 

so he can make u the head of all pig.. 

i got better idea, u run 3 time around NYSE naked,, and let ppl see yr pig KKJ. 

u will be more famous than Biden.

Talk big, like you know where NYSE is

Keep obsessing on stocks, if you are destined to be rich, you no need to wait until 70 plus now and still chasing after money from stocks and yet still LOSE MONEY, like SgBluffett but at least he is not as fking old as you are, fking DF
(18-10-2022, 05:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Talk big, like you know where NYSE is

Keep obsessing on stocks, if you are destined to be rich, you no need to wait until 70 plus now and still chasing after money from stocks and yet still LOSE MONEY, like SgBluffett but at least he is not as fking old as you are, fking DF

just watch yr foul mouth, how to win in stock, like me, why 70 cannot buy stock?? the more money to be make is now PIG, use yr moneky brain, dont use pig brain,

buy when there is blood.

U see , use word like fxxk, and so on show u are a low class bengkia. what so great abt u,,

admin shd ban u.
OK grand pa gg to sleep. good nite PIGGY . which u haut huat, too.

but yr bad mouth smelly how to huat,.
(18-10-2022, 05:17 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]just watch yr foul mouth, how to win in stock, like me, why 70 cannot buy stock?? the more money to be make is now PIG, use yr moneky brain, dont use pig brain,

buy when there is blood.

U see , use word like fxxk, and so on show u are a low class bengkia. what so great abt u,,

admin shd ban u.
Jack Dorsey, Elon Musk, James Dimon, Peter Lim, so many uber rich and successful businessmen all use the F word, and idiot like you lived until 70 plus still don't geddit and talk about classs.....what class you have? You're just plain stewpig and it's sad, very sad someone like you lived until so old and 3/4 in the grave still dun get this concept of class

Kissing TCJ's smelly backside, no wonder you're just as smelly, fking useless portaly!
Yes, won the excitement when bought the toto ticket. Beautiful dream......
Two groups share the $8m price very lucky!..
(18-10-2022, 07:17 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Two groups share the $8m price very lucky!..

My group got only the extra number correct!
Out of 12 numbers!
🤦🏽
why cannot published all at same time. drawn numbers, nos of winners and locations. why took 45mins apart? . high tech can delayed?.