SG Talk

Full Version: James Lye as global head of international banking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow no wonder many months back he and his wife bought new condo must be knowing going to be head Smile
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/banking...al-banking
he lucky din stay on with mediacorpse
Previously, he was in Citibank at Capital square.  I used to see him there when I was with Citibank.
(20-10-2022, 01:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Previously, he was in Citibank at Capital square.  I used to see him there when I was with Citibank.

so lucky never go up say hi to him Smile I heard some claim he still Gym, also happen to see him carry gym bag while at the carpark.
(20-10-2022, 01:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Previously, he was in Citibank at Capital square.  I used to see him there when I was with Citibank.

He got that " luck " Not say every one left media corp like him.
[Image: 20220311_insta_ixshen.jpg?itok=udqFHqBj]
(20-10-2022, 01:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20220311_insta_ixshen.jpg?itok=udqFHqBj]

This one is fighter
(20-10-2022, 01:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This one is fighter

No lah, he is in Poland enjoying the beautiful autumn there
(20-10-2022, 01:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This one is fighter

I think he suay marry a ukraine
(20-10-2022, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]so lucky never go up say hi to him Smile I heard some claim he still Gym, also  happen to see him carry gym bag while at the carpark.
He is very fit and talented too. He deserved that position with his high educational credentials and banking experience.
(20-10-2022, 01:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]He is very fit and talented too. He deserved that position with his high educational credentials and banking experience.

His wife is good in " social " FYI , she got conduct course how to present yourself , speak etc. That also benefit for his hubby to get contract Smile
(20-10-2022, 02:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]His wife is good in " social " FYI , she got conduct course how to present yourself , speak etc. That also benefit for his hubby to get contract Smile

I've never thought I invest because my relationship manager's wife can present herself, speak, etc

What rubbish you talking??
(20-10-2022, 02:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]His wife is good in " social " FYI , she got conduct course how to present yourself , speak etc. That also benefit for his hubby to get contract Smile

Maybe you can sell meat to her.
(20-10-2022, 01:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I think he suay marry a ukraine

His gf last time in media corp