SG Talk

Full Version: Can go to polyclinic? Got PCR test?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ART tests with different brands Covid negative.

Wanted to go to polyclinic to get medicine. Any way out without PCR test?

But the flu keeps flowing from the face area. Thus, cough like forever for 2 days. Tongue also pain. 
No fever.

It is a flu virus.

Injury: Head, mouth and throat. Lungs injured because of coughing. The mucus flow from the face down to the air passage that is why there is a cough. The flow is continuous. Once cough, the mucus will expel to the mouth. It is clear, plain, watery in colour.
What makes u so sure it is a virus?

If lung is involved and a lot of coughing, it likely is bateria infection if it has symptoms lasting many days

You need to test for "walking pneumonia" via culture, at your age, small ailments last forever

Likely mycoplasma, which most people get infected but get over but it can be very bad for some
Yah. Also can be bacteria.
Could be TB. Don't play play.
(21-10-2022, 10:34 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]ART tests with different brands Covid negative.

Wanted to go to polyclinic to get medicine. Any way out without PRT test?

But the flu keeps flowing from the face area. Thus, cough like forever for 2 days. Tongue also pain. 
No fever.

It is a flu virus.

Injury: Head, mouth and throat. Lungs injured because of coughing. The mucus flow from the face down to the air passage that is why there is a cough. The flow is continuous. Once cough, the mucus will expel to the mouth. It is clear, plain, watery in colour.

PRC test more accurate or ART leh?
Just go see normal GP. They will prescribe antibiotic for normal flu, especially for elderly patients. The doctor may do ART for you to confirm if you have covid.
(21-10-2022, 10:34 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]ART tests with different brands Covid negative.

No fever.

It is a flu virus.

U cannot get any test from polyclinic.
singlon had gone from polyclinic to town council to private Dr to 450 Jurong west st21 now closed
I singlon unvaccinated had gone to Malaysia.

PS i suggest u take baking soda 1 teaspoon 3 times a day to increase alkalinity of your body.
good luck
Every 10 secs cough a few times. It is the expel of flu: mucus. Just happened 2 days ago.

Had booked my appointment.
(21-10-2022, 10:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]What makes u so sure it is a virus?

If lung is involved and a lot of coughing, it likely is bateria infection if it has symptoms lasting many days

You need to test for "walking pneumonia" via culture, at your age, small ailments last forever

Likely mycoplasma, which most people get infected but get over but it can be very bad for some

You tried so hard the other day to pretend to be a lawyer with a post-grad MBA.

Now you want to play doctor by trying to bluff that old man.

I'd strongly suggest that you be what you are here, a retired forklift driver, who had also worked in a few gig jobs.  It's OK, we will not laugh at you or look down on you.  No need to pretend which is something you did very well to embarrass yourself with your half-pharked Googling.
(21-10-2022, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You tried so hard the other day to pretend to be a lawyer with a post-grad MBA.

Now you want to play doctor by trying to bluff that old man.

I'd strongly suggest that you be what you are here, a retied forklife driver, who had also worked in a few gig jobs.  It's OK, we will not laugh at you or look down on you.  No need to pretend which is something you did very well to embarrass yourself with your half-pharked Googling.
My dog looking for you

Can u prepare? He does not like waiting hor
(21-10-2022, 11:20 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]U cannot get any test from polyclinic.
singlon had gone from polyclinic to town council to private Dr to 450 Jurong west st21 now closed
I singlon unvaccinated had gone to Malaysia.

PS i suggest u take baking soda 1 teaspoon 3 times a day to increase alkalinity of your body.
good luck

Why not take caustic soda?  Rotfl
(21-10-2022, 11:46 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Every 10 secs cough a few times. It is the expel of flu: mucus. Just happened 2 days ago.

Aiya, just go buy one packet Panadol Extra at $9.90 and a bottle of Woods cough syrup and take them every six hours. Meanwhile do ARTS test yourself. Should recover in 5 days.
If condition worsen and cannot tahan, just call an ambulance and check into hospital through the A&E route. .... Rolleyes
(21-10-2022, 11:46 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Every 10 secs cough a few times. It is the expel of flu: mucus. Just happened 2 days ago.

Your case very serious!
Best go hospital ER now to do x-ray and CT scan.

No fever.

It is a flu virus.

Just see a doctor and let him diagnose lar.

Don't try to conclude that you might have this, or it might not be that, and start thinning about ART or PCR tests and what not.

There are a thousand and one illnesses, and not everybody is down with covid the moment he has a fever or a cough.

Do not listen to posts by quakes like that Sentinel, if you do not wish to leave this forum permanently, yet.
When coughing, do you feel chest pain or throat pain?

You have white mucus or yellow green mucus?

I suggest go poly if you still dont feel so bad, if examine serious by the doctor, ask the doctor to refer you hospital
Only heard about PCR test never heard about PRC test lol
(21-10-2022, 12:27 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Only heard about PCR test never heard about PRC test lol

You are right. Head already go haywired.

Need the cough suppressant from them.
Those test ART positive and negative go inside the same white tent, except for front and back. Few people but my number is very far away.
(21-10-2022, 02:59 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Those test ART positive and negative go inside the same white tent, except for front and back. Few people but my number is very far away.

U better take chest x-ray.  If see white patches....good luck.
The doctor says ok. No fever. ART which is called Swap is negative. No PCR test. Gave me a cough suppressant. Said I have a history of a sensitive nose and then it stopped suddenly. Virus can be of many different types.

Fluimucila
2 bottles of Cough Syrup
Loratadine (Itch and Running Nose) Morning
Chlorphenamine (Itch and Running Nose) Night

Hint: 5 days of standard MC. If test positive, you really have to lock yourself up.
(21-10-2022, 12:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Why not take caustic soda?  Rotfl

caustic soda is sodium hydroxide
Baking soda is use for baking bread.
YOU murderer
(21-10-2022, 03:53 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]The doctor says ok. No fever. ART which is called Swap is negative. No PCR test. Gave me a cough suppressant. Said I have a history of a sensitive nose and then it stopped suddenly. Virus can be of many different types.

Fluimucila
2 bottles of Cough Syrup
Loratadine (Itch and Running Nose) Morning
Chlorphenamine (Itch and Running Nose) Night

Hint: 5 days of standard MC. If test positive, you really have to lock yourself up.

Name of the cough syrup? From polyc right?
(22-10-2022, 09:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Name of the cough syrup? From polyc right?

Yes. Now outside, poor memory.
(22-10-2022, 09:17 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Now outside, poor memory.

I believe it is Methorphan or Procolin
Cough Syrup: Metophan (Dextromethorphan)

Kopi-O: Slight effect
Lianhua Qingwen: Make the throat feel peppermint.
Also took banana
Raw Garlic

Suppress Cough
Make the flu dries up

No cough much better.
Flu only a bit.
next time u force to take PCR ask them how many cycles?
whatsapp with singlon
Nvm, our officers will be visiting you.
you can show to them the ARC
singlon: BTW PCR how many cycles used?
Officer: there is only i PCR exit swap
singlon: that means u don't know
Officer: sorry IAM not medically trained
(22-10-2022, 10:16 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Cough Syrup: Metophan (Dextromethorphan)

Kopi-O: Slight effect
Lianhua Qingwen: Make the throat feel peppermint.
Also took banana
Raw Garlic

Suppress Cough
Make the flu dries up

No cough much better.
Flu only a bit.
So it is flu then
(22-10-2022, 10:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]So it is flu then

Likely. Flu then coughs to expel the mucus.
My body recovered. But my head still got a painful sensation. Giddy and can make the wrong decision. Nearly knock...dangerous... have to slow down.
Better don’t drive for the time being.
Pages: 1 2