SG Talk

Full Version: Banana protein works against all known COVID variants, study shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I drink banana milk shake
Got take vitamin D or not? If not can join me for mid-day run today. ... Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 06:20 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.yahoo.com/news/treatment-from...27520.html

Eat 1 banana everyday lah! So simple! Big Grin
For me no covid but lost my voice, a rough voice.

When I go into the white tent, most people have a common sign. Practically, all of them cough.
(22-10-2022, 06:30 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Got take vitamin D or not? If not can join me for mid-day run today. ... Big Grin

why run at mid-day under hot sun? perhaps H4H could join you as he did that before  Big Grin
How about those meimei who like to suck bananas lei? Will it help? Thinking
(22-10-2022, 06:36 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]why run at mid-day under hot sun? perhaps H4H could join you as he did that before  Big Grin

hot sun got vit d mah
i cycle under the hot sun almost everyday
only the sun can help VIT D
work on the skin of compromised cells spike-proteins
it is total onslaught
Baking soda that for after being poisoned lower the acidity
why the problem is the needle?
the enhanced coronavirus will kill u there and there throat and lungs why wait until the heart.
cannot becos they r taken out by the SUN.
(22-10-2022, 07:21 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]only the sun can help VIT D
work on the skin of compromised cells spike-proteins
it is total onslaught
Baking soda that for after being poisoned lower the acidity
why the problem is the needle?
the enhanced coronavirus will kill u there and there throat and lungs why wait until the heart.
cannot becos they r taken out by the SUN.

You today no post meimei meow meow?
the starter is Radiation
corona means Radiation
Virus means poison
Radiation poisoning
once they got u by your balls
they will make a 'microwave oven' inside you
slowly poison u to death
(22-10-2022, 07:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You today no post meimei meow meow?

singlion will keep in mind in the next episode of leeTaiSoh kongs
(22-10-2022, 06:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Eat 1 banana everyday lah! So simple! Big Grin

everyone shd hv 1. yesterday I had 4. very nice
(22-10-2022, 07:46 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]everyone shd hv 1. yesterday I had 4. very nice

Did you swallow? Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 07:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you swallow? Big Grin

very big and long type, cannot swallow
Just stay away from crowds.
(22-10-2022, 06:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Eat 1 banana everyday lah! So simple! Big Grin
You got high sugar better avoid banana completely. This is one of thee worst fruit for diabetics. .... Confused
(22-10-2022, 08:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]You got high sugar better avoid banana completely. This is one of thee worst fruit for diabetics. .... Confused

My doctor said OK to eat banana lah! Just remember to take medicine lah! Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 08:29 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]My doctor said OK to eat banana lah! Just remember to take medicine lah! Big Grin

Do you still visit banana leg lane? Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 08:31 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you still visit banana leg lane? Big Grin

What do you mean by 'banana leg lane' leh?  Thinking
(22-10-2022, 08:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by 'banana leg lane' leh?  Thinking

Donch act blur Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 08:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Donch act blur Big Grin

Act blur?  Thinking
(22-10-2022, 06:25 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I drink banana milk shake

won't work lah.............banana split ice cream then can.............. Big Grin
(22-10-2022, 08:29 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]My doctor said OK to eat banana lah! Just remember to take medicine lah! Big Grin
You on medication already ah? Jialat. ..... Big Grin
Time to eat goreng pisang?
Banana? Sounds more like some witch remedy.
(22-10-2022, 07:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]How about those meimei who like to suck bananas lei? Will it help? Thinking

Bro for their own good you should advise them to swallow...
(22-10-2022, 07:15 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]hot sun got vit d mah
i cycle under the hot sun almost everyday

overexposure to uv rays under hot sun can cause skin cancer la

why choose mid-day when sun is super hot leh
(22-10-2022, 12:09 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]overexposure to uv rays under hot sun can cause skin cancer la

why choose mid-day when sun is super hot leh

Hmmm, heard that UV rays are strongest at midday, morning and evening may be better times for getting Vitamin D from the sun.
(22-10-2022, 12:16 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, heard that UV rays are strongest at midday, morning and evening may be better times for getting Vitamin D from the sun.

likewise i ever saw angmoh running naked in cold winter… may be this helps to burn more fat?
Pages: 1 2