SG Talk

Full Version: Begging for food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My uncle was approached by a beggar to pay for her a bowl of porridge. My uncle say ok. She go and order and order $7. My uncle only eat $3 bowl himself.
Your uncle is a Singaporean with a Big Heart.
(24-10-2022, 08:46 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Your uncle is a Singaporean with a Big Heart.

Next time he will be more careful. He only willing to treat max $4
Pay for food ok. Pay cash give her no no.
(24-10-2022, 08:25 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My uncle was approached by a beggar to pay for her a bowl of porridge. My uncle say ok. She go and order and order $7. My uncle only eat $3 bowl himself.

$7 might be abalone porridge, where is the location?
(24-10-2022, 08:58 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]$7 might be abalone porridge, where is the location?

I never ask.
Maybe the lady bought a bigger portions for consumption at a later time?
(24-10-2022, 09:08 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the lady bought a bigger portions for consumption at a later time?

I ask him next time
MANY JOBLESS CHINA PPLE IN CHINA HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE RUBBISH BIN FOR FOOD
i wonder if FA's uncle will also say ok
(24-10-2022, 09:27 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder if FA's uncle will also say ok

My uncle is real and confirmed richer even if his uncle is real.
Many scammers around.  Just the other day a “blind” man was helped by my fren who brought him to the mrt fare gates as he requested. When he reached the fare gate, he asked for $7 saying he had no money to eat.

Dunno why now $7 ish the magic number lei
(24-10-2022, 09:27 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder if FA's uncle will also say ok

FA uncle will ask to poke her backside in exchange Big Grin
(24-10-2022, 08:25 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My uncle was approached by a beggar to pay for her a bowl of porridge. My uncle say ok. She go and order and order $7. My uncle only eat $3 bowl himself.

Your uncle got CHEATED kor kor
just give her $10 lah
Maybe she hasn't eaten for many meals. Just treat her a good one lor.
Yes, ask your uncle to give her a good one Big Grin
(24-10-2022, 08:53 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Next time he will be more careful. He only willing to treat max $4

You should have offered her your cooking

can u ask yr uncle to buy me CKT
with with add. seahum 10 will do
(24-10-2022, 11:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Many scammers around.  Just the other day a “blind” man was helped by my fren who brought him to the mrt fare gates as he requested. When he reached the fare gate, he asked for $7 saying he had no money to eat.

Dunno why now $7 ish the magic number lei

Because of GST and inflation.
(24-10-2022, 02:03 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]can u ask yr uncle to buy me CKT
with with add. seahum 10 will do

U r not beggar
(24-10-2022, 02:41 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]U r not beggar

if u are kind
u should not use the word beggar

I think your uncle not like u
think u are a stingy fellow

yr uncle is good, he give more to thepoor and spnet less, so wat is wrong,
(24-10-2022, 02:46 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]if u are kind
u should not use the word beggar

I think your uncle not like u
think u are a stingy fellow

I eating bread with Peanut butter

Now quite common, that day also got 1 auntie asked my wife to buy Jap food for her.
[Image: D7-B38-F5-E-A984-46-AE-9-E68-9-ADB7-BD43-B09.gif]
(24-10-2022, 11:25 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My uncle is real and confirmed richer even if his uncle is real.
His uncle selling imported meat, what is your uncle business? ..... Thinking
I also kena. 
This guy asked me for direction. 
I told him how to go, then he asked for $4.
Well, since he asked, I gave.
(24-10-2022, 02:51 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]yr uncle is good, he give more to thepoor and spnet less, so wat is wrong,

dynamic feel the pain

so he use big word BEGGING
to humiliate a good human being
Pages: 1 2