SG Talk

Full Version: Foreign Policy: Xi's third term is a gift to the West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also thinks so.

Some of the observations  points I have. It is not pro or against China but just what I see:

1. Xi's rule has pushed west and their allies closer to deal with China.

2. Xi preference for close ties with Russia Iran and N.Korea. these countries are autocracies. They are economically weak but pose a geopolitical threat to the rest of the world.

3. Xi handling of the economy and markets has been poor and this will reduce China's economic strength and lead to investments flowing away from China.

4. Xi over time has turned China into dictatorship driving nationalistic goals. The West has much experience in dealing with autocratic leadership and capitalise on its weakness.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/10/21/xi-...opolitics/
(26-10-2022, 04:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I also thinks so.

Some of the observations  points I have. It is not pro or against China but just what I see:

2. Xi preference for close ties with Russia Iran and N.Korea. these countries are autocracies. They are economically weak but pose a geopolitical threat to the rest of the world.

3. Xi handling of the economy and markets has been poor and this will reduce China's economic strength and lead to investments flowing away from China.

4. Xi over time has turned China into dictatorship driving nationalistic goals. The West has much experience in dealing with autocratic leadership and capitalise on its weakness.

So jialat, how come u r still holding on to your HK stocks?
(26-10-2022, 06:27 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]So jialat, how come u r still holding on to your HK stocks?
Why u still plp MOH PAP?

Already said you dont know Chinese govt system. 
You still want to give your half past six comments.

Go and learn I Ching first before you can understand Chinese way of thinking.

Did you never observe there is a cycle(规律)?
(26-10-2022, 06:27 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]So jialat, how come u r still holding on to your HK stocks?

Hedge and risk managed.

Reasons below.

(26-10-2022, 06:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Why u still plp MOH PAP?

Remember to wash your kkj clean before I come collect.  Rotfl
(26-10-2022, 07:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Sold and shorted.

Reasons below.

U don't hold anymore HK stocks?
(26-10-2022, 07:35 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Remember to wash your kkj clean before I come collect.  Rotfl

So u got bet with me ah? Please cum clean, chicken
So this is another lie from SgBluff to bluff his 3 year old retarded plp forum345?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Hong-Kong-stoc...#pid384087

you can have your system of changing PM in 45 days like in UK and Europe.  

You only helps Falungong to spread fake news.  

The west has 250 year old system. China has 5,000-year-old system.   

(26-10-2022, 07:36 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U don't hold anymore HK stocks?

Unfortunately ans is No.

As market fell I resized and hedge but still have net exposure.
(26-10-2022, 07:49 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]you can have your system of changing PM in 45 days like in UK and Europe.  

You only helps Falungong to spread fake news.  

The west has 250 year old system. China has 5,000-year-old system.   

Which system is good, check their efficiency and how they care for people.  

Noy just by argument.  

(26-10-2022, 07:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately ans is No.

As market fell I resized and hedge but still have net exposure.

absolutely genius !

do not fight the FED and genius Sgbuffet
but fr 2024 the 9th cycle in fengshui predicts china will be prosperous fr then for the next 20 yrs
every cycle is 20yrs
(26-10-2022, 07:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]So u got bet with me ah? Please cum clean, chicken

U better spend your last days with your kkj.  Rotfl
(26-10-2022, 10:19 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U better spend your last days with your kkj. 
You want my kkj, then why u dare not bet with me ah?

Now want to collect my kkj? You got contract on my kkj meh?

Rotfl