SG Talk

Full Version: At 21, do you have 500K SGD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
parents is rich
you see him stay in landed house.
I only have 2k nia… Rotfl
Still duty, honour and country.
At 21 I eat ckt money from my NS allowance
(26-10-2022, 06:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I only have 2k nia… Rotfl
Still duty, honour and country.

these young people , even got PHD just out from Uni also will not have these asset by 25 to be honest.

As I have mention parent rich. Good an example Peter lim daughter.

this is why I shake my head whenever I see ST report some young dude just only 21 or so what got xxxx worth of stocks

Hello where the money come from first? How they got so much money buy those stocks ? Even work part time while study don't earn so much

even they got own business , do what online business also " subjective " come earnings. So summary from their Rich Parents.
I dont even have a watch...f
(26-10-2022, 06:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]At 21 I eat ckt money from my NS allowance

I still remembered 1st day book out from BMT after 2 weeks confinement. I ate $5 Mee Goreng. Rotfl
(26-10-2022, 07:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I still remembered 1st day book out from BMT after 2 weeks confinement. I ate $5 Mee Goreng. Rotfl

So rich!  I always head towards the ice kachang desserts after disembarking from the rpl Big Grin
(26-10-2022, 07:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]So rich!  I always head towards the ice kachang desserts after disembarking from the rpl Big Grin

Royal Princess Line was the best ship at that time. Rotfl
(26-10-2022, 07:05 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Royal Princess Line was the best ship at that time. Rotfl

Woohoo  Rotfl
For those who've got the dough, it might be worth perusing the watch dealer's website.
On top of bringing in rare watches, his company Bentimepieces allows watch owners to consign and sell with it.
As for the rest, it's back to gawking at these pricey timepieces on social media.

Like many 2nd hand car dealers …. the cars dun belong to them …. like the Bentley. man
At 21, I had a few hundreds.
My rich uncle gave his son 10mil when he's 21.
At 21 I think I only had $500 in my bank and a huge study loan... Lol
At 21 I am just a 2nd Lieutenant in the navy. End of the month still had to ask parents for help. .... Big Grin
(26-10-2022, 07:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I still remembered 1st day book out from BMT after 2 weeks confinement. I ate $5 Mee Goreng. Rotfl

Our batch of BMT was confined for a month. 

Quote:born with silver spoon lah
sibei how lian, sure makes pdf syonan drool nonstop
SOMETHING LIKE LAU JAC
HE IS WATCHES
LAU JAC IS WOODEN TABLES

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL A REPORTER ABT JAC 'S BIG COLLECTION OF TABLES
THEN LATER SEE IF WAT HAPPEN