SG Talk

Full Version: All EV stocks and battery stocks should dump...GET OUT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sector will still grow but valuations are too lofty and gravity is now pulling it down.

I warned about tesla months ago but now can still let go before too late. My read should be correct

1. Margins are steadily thinning. TESLA just cut price to move sales.

2. Demand depends on high subsidy by Chinese and European govt these will  be cut.

3. Traditional auto left out of this market are starting to produce Toyota just had a big launch slowly this will turn crowded very crowded space. Margins will just revert to normal car margins.

4. Valuations of Tesla, BYD about 5 times more expensive that Ford and Toyota. This gap will close as Ford snd Toyota switch to EVs.
TLDR: Short TSLA?
[Image: iCzFU3D.jpg]
EV workable 4 short distance and city travels. Take longer time to travel long distances becos recharging required plus time spend looking 4 charging stations.
(28-10-2022, 08:57 PM)teaserteam Wrote: [ -> ]EV workable 4 short distance and city travels. Take longer time to travel long distances becos recharging required plus time spend looking 4 charging stations.

Your knowledge is so outdated!
I continue my warnings....you need to sell your EV stocks especially Tesla which is way overvalued.

[Image: d5uYDsP.jpg]
It has fallen but more downside to go....

[Image: BPpZpsg.jpg]
(28-10-2022, 10:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The sector will still grow but valuations are too lofty and gravity is now pulling it down.

I warned about tesla months ago but now can still let go before too late. My read should be correct

1. Margins are steadily thinning. TESLA just cut price to move sales.

2. Demand depends on high subsidy by Chinese and European govt these will  be cut.

3. Traditional auto left out of this market are starting to produce Toyota just had a big launch slowly this will turn crowded very crowded space. Margins will just revert to normal car margins.

4. Valuations of Tesla, BYD about 5 times more expensive that Ford and Toyota. This gap will close as Ford snd Toyota switch to EVs.

there was a regular bearish divergences fr 3/8 to 21/9
but how any software or charts that can scann divergences ?
Reverse indicator talked liao. BUY !!!
Low 100s coming because TSLA sided China which will be devastating..