SG Talk

Full Version: money is more important than siblings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Wiqd5xb.jpg]

damm right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
Never watch tv drama serials from HK, Taiwan, Korea, Jap? Of cuz monies important else why when rich ppl die a lot of stories becuz got monies to take. So when dead monies important so can imagine when alive lagi more important! Afterall some MIW say must be paid millions then can do work leh so they value monies so much in order to serve the public good then monies really important. I learn from them
Dont blame the $$$. Big Grin

It is the greed of evil creates this devil.
切记!
万恶淫为首,
百善孝为先。

这里的“淫”指贪。
(30-10-2022, 04:24 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]money is more important than siblings?

yes, in Singapore.

one case is LKY's children quarrel over his will and discussed in parliament.

another case is President Ong Teng Cheong's children quarrel over inheritance and property.

if top elite siblings behave this way, others are confirmed the same.

i look down on families of ministers and presidents.
(30-10-2022, 07:05 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, in Singapore.

another case is President Ong Teng Cheong's children quarrel over inheritance and property.

if top elites behave this way, others are confirmed the same.

Agree. Think about it why must be paid millions then can do work? Obviously monies important correct? So if monies so important to MIW what about peasant citizen like us? Monies lagi more important!
(30-10-2022, 07:11 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Agree. Think about it why must be paid millions then can do work? Obviously monies important correct? So if monies so important to MIW what about peasant citizen like us? Monies lagi more important!

correct.
a chinese saying if the rooftop is rotten, the below pillar will be crooked.
(30-10-2022, 07:16 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]correct.
a chinese saying if the rooftop is rotten, the below pillar will be crooked.

Another saying is tree fall down all monkeys scatter around and leave en-masse
money is practical
humans are realistic
If you look at history you'll find that siblings always kill siblings. Qin ShiHuang's son who became emperor killed off all his siblings.
(30-10-2022, 07:05 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, in Singapore.

if top elite siblings behave this way, others are confirmed the same.

suprising 
the ultra rich billionaires like leekong chian koh teck phuat they dont wash dirty linens in public
the rich act,v rich boast,super rich will sue family members  for  more money
Quote:no money no talk lah