SG Talk

Full Version: Is it still very challenging to travel to JB on a weekday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it still very challenging to travel to  JB on a weekday...?

Given that the school holidays are over, and no impending public  holidays, can we expect it to be quite smooth sailing to go in and out now??

Over radio, always hear traffic jams even on weekdays.

LupCheong

Yup it true
I went in last wed...

Reach kranji mrt 9.30am
Clear JB custom at 11.30am

Return JB Custom 9pm
Clear SG Custom 10.30pm
(30-10-2022, 07:58 PM)SgWinner Wrote: [ -> ]I went in last wed...

Reach kranji mrt 9.30am

Return JB Custom 9pm
Clear SG Custom 10.30pm

You have literally wasted 3.5 hours at customs, if you take train in and out, it only takes 5-10 mins to clear each way.
wa still so bad ah

i intending to drive in on tuesday sia

think buy train ticket better.....
(30-10-2022, 08:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You have literally wasted 3.5 hours at customs, if you take train in and out, it only takes 5-10 mins to clear each way.

yeh
if u go by foot
take train only
but, u must always decide when u r going and coming back
no last minute
(30-10-2022, 08:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You have literally wasted 3.5 hours at customs, if you take train in and out, it only takes 5-10 mins to clear each way.

Good advice!
Go by train lor.

Only a few minutes!

5 min KTM train experience from Singapore to Johor Bahru!
(30-10-2022, 07:58 PM)SgWinner Wrote: [ -> ]I went in last wed...

Reach kranji mrt 9.30am

Return JB Custom 9pm
Clear SG Custom 10.30pm

Still long queue at custom?
If at Kranji at 9.30 am , considered peak??

Maybe better go in around noon??
Heard train alway full, quite challenging to book??
19 November election day in Msia...
Wonder when the migration back to vote will start?

Sien.
Best go in noon, relax stay over night and next day come or day after come back noon.
Many AirBnB in JB
interesting 2nd link now jam instead causeway , due to recently so call upgrading from jB side? I think so this is why more go from 2nd link?
https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/content/o...ficCameras
(30-10-2022, 11:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]interesting 2nd link now jam instead causeway , due to recently so call upgrading from jB side? I think so this is why more go from 2nd link?
https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/content/o...ficCameras

Why you so on go and monitor the causeway. You want to go for cheap massage sibo.
(30-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you so on go and monitor the causeway. You want to go for cheap massage sibo.

[Image: E0aAVE.gif]
(30-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you so on go and monitor the causeway. You want to go for cheap massage sibo.

Since i saw this thread so go to see the cam. Pls I don't go what massage , next I also not interested go JB either.