SG Talk

Full Version: ANG MO TOURISTS TOLD TO WEAR MASK IN MRT BY COMMUTERS, HOW THEY GOT IN WITH NO MASK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ANG MO TOURISTS TOLD TO WEAR MASK IN MRT BY COMMUTERS, HOW THEY GOT IN WITH NO MASK?
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=74712

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 09:33 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]ANG MO TOURISTS TOLD TO WEAR MASK IN MRT BY COMMUTERS, HOW THEY GOT IN WITH NO MASK?

Thank you for sharing the news article

LupCheong

All this si lang Ang mo Jin Dua Pai. They thought their own country
seelot of these FOOkers around. in bus and MRT
bus stillnot so bad as the bus driver will tell them
but some after boarding will pull down mask
have "reminded" a few to wear their masks on bus and mrt
Pls la... What kind of brain dead take is this?

So angry and insistent about enforcing wearing masks on public transport but can walk around and dine in maskless in enclosed public malls and restaurants, and some more most of us are already vaxxed...

Cognitive dissonance is damn real amongst Sinkies.

LupCheong

Amdk is never wrong
(31-10-2022, 09:36 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]All this si lang Ang mo Jin Dua Pai. They thought their own country
Whenever I saw angmo not wearing masks, I wil look around whether any police inside mrt and alert them. Sometimes, there is security guard at the boarding stn and can inform him to take action.

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 09:52 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I saw angmo not wearing masks, I wil look around whether any police inside mrt and alert them. Sometimes, there is security guard at the boarding stn and can inform him to take action.

That good 👍
Angmo is here to spread more virus as its confirmed COVID was created by USA the bloody terrorist country.
(31-10-2022, 09:53 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]That good 👍
Actually, a firm ORDER must be enforced that all shd wear mask in a aircon environment. Virus spread easily thru such areas where there are no fresh air and sunlight. But, our Govt failed in this mission.
(31-10-2022, 10:05 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, a firm ORDER must be enforced that all shd wear mask in a aircon environment. Virus spread easily thru such areas where there are no fresh air and sunlight. But, our Govt failed in this mission.

If you want that you're more than welcome to move to China. Go. They have the kind of society you want.
(31-10-2022, 09:52 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I saw angmo not wearing masks, I wil look around whether any police inside mrt and alert them. Sometimes, there is security guard at the boarding stn and can inform him to take action.

The Japanese kempeitai would have loved collaborating informants like you during WWII to pwn everyone they wanted to pwn.
PAP will say FTs #1

They are exceptional and can break the law

Then disGRace Fool will use the Parliament to accuse us of being xenophobic again
Quote: nobody at control station bothers to check commuters upon entry ?
Who working there, dare to check the Foreigners

and later get sacked by PAP Minister?

REporters who probed on Ministers salary many years ago show PAP Double Standards

Right. The law must be the same for everyone, with no differentiation to their status, nationality etc.
Quote:now they don’t care u wear mask or not unlike that badge woman’s time
Got one member here brag he never wear mask go take bus and mrt

guess who? hint that one always brag his FAKE vase etc
(31-10-2022, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Got one member here brag he never wear mask go take bus and mrt

guess who? hint that one always brag his FAKE vase etc
He self-proclaimed the rich and the famous.  Lucky he is not singapore-borned, otherwise, outsiders wud be thought Singaporeans
are so boastful and yaya.
this  is a reply from MOH ..
FOOking ridiculous.
the writer was asking how to  stop people taking advantage of grey areas to not wear mask,
this reply from  a  GOV authority is NO reply at all
sounds like you dont wear mask nowadays nobody care...like 377A make a rule / law but never enforce...... champions!

[Image: TF4roCk.jpg]
That Malaysian Traitor & Trash ( aka T&T) has no responsibility for his own actions

He can lie all the time but never once took any responsibility for his own bad behavior too

Typical Foreigner Behaviour who never love this country but only come here as Robber

[Image: Refuse-to-wear-face-mask-Sept-22.png]
This Govt is dishonourable and so messed up. Locals take public transport must wear face masks but Foreigners are exempted. This article can really bring PaP down in the next GE.

PaP is really famous for ONE country Two Systems.

Foreigners
[Image: E33-D74-BE-EBDE-4-EB6-8-B22-D52-DCA7-D86-F1.jpg]

Vs Local

[Image: A8-BC87-BD-9-E50-4-BEE-8598-43318166-A9-A1.jpg]
(31-10-2022, 09:33 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]ANG MO TOURISTS TOLD TO WEAR MASK IN MRT BY COMMUTERS, HOW THEY GOT IN WITH NO MASK?

Someone dared to tell them off good lah! Big Grin

LupCheong

Englishman is big shot in Singapore. Must now down to them
(31-10-2022, 04:02 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]This Govt is dishonourable and so messed up. Locals take public transport must wear face masks but Foreigners are exempted. This article can really bring PaP down in the next GE.

PaP is really famous for ONE country Two Systems.

Foreigners
[Image: E33-D74-BE-EBDE-4-EB6-8-B22-D52-DCA7-D86-F1.jpg]

Good to have photo to have proof

MOH, SPF, LTA and 80 Overpaid PAP Ministers can catch and jail these 2 now

Talk Cock but wrong or no action?
i went inside mrt many times without mask also. halfway in my ride then i realise and wear my mask
not wise to self-police
let them help us cowards
It is a joke wearing mask
like as if pretentions somehow make the virus stupid.
viruses go thr, masks like knife thr, butter.

LupCheong

Amdk is always right. Because they are king 👑 in this Red dot
(01-11-2022, 09:24 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Amdk is always right. Because they are king 👑 in this Red dot

We go overseas also read all the laws carefully

Those police always target tourists and foreigners

not like PAP turn a blind eye and allow them to break our laws

that is why PAP's Social Compact FAILED.

LupCheong

(01-11-2022, 09:44 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]We go overseas also read all the laws carefully

Those police always target tourists and foreigners

not like PAP turn a blind eye and allow them to break our laws

that is why PAP's Social Compact FAILED.
Yup totally agree with you
Pages: 1 2