SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore must be prepared to reinstate some Covid-19 curbs,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Singapore must be prepared to reinstate some Covid-19 curbs, such as masking, should it face a wave of infections driven by a nasty variant, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung. https://str.sg/wjNa

LupCheong

Thank you for sharing this piece of news
Buay Sian meh? Wef Klaus told them to do it?
一群废物....jobless so many liao wear Mask for what....should be wearing tie n wear Rolex going to office work...
means what ? want ppl to jab more, just say so la
(31-10-2022, 08:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]一群废物....jobless so many liao wear Mask for what....should be wearing tie n wear Rolex going to office work...

You wear tie and rolex to get free leftover food in hawker centre ah?
1,670  new Covid-19 infections reported in Singapore yesterday, down from 1,931 on Saturday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its nightly update.

Yesterday's  number was the lowest since Sept 27, when Singapore reported 1,647 daily Covid-19 cases.
Up and down and up and down... Rotfl

The Covid-19 weekly infection growth rate stood at 0.81, slightly up from 0.78 on Saturday.
Just jab two in one can already....Maybe got another three in one can already...
Aiyo smelly exBB variant originated from SGtalk?
(31-10-2022, 08:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You wear tie and rolex to get free leftover food in hawker centre ah?
Slipper and shorts la..
Stupid OYK. All talk no action
Diu la. If society is majority vaxxed and even boosted already still need to lock down or do restrictions again then they might as well admit the vaccines don't work.
(31-10-2022, 08:47 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]means what ? want ppl to jab more, just say so la

You could be right, those people I know trying to siam any further jabs unless they come up with no jab no work then bobian...
(31-10-2022, 09:52 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]You could be right, those people I know trying to siam any further jabs unless they come up with no jab no work then bobian...

i took 3 le, not intending to take any more

dun make sense, i dun even take the yearly flu jab, dunno why this covid must keep jab so many times
(31-10-2022, 09:56 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]i took 3 le, not intending to take any more

dun make sense, i dun even take the yearly flu jab, dunno why this covid must keep jab so many times
Where is herb immunity?
(31-10-2022, 10:24 PM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]Where is herb immunity?

what kind of herbs?
Other than nasal vaccine, nasal spray can also prevent spread
better than Intramuscular injections.
This fellow really....... NO wonder One person cannot win in GE . Remember?

Just now news show he attend one event brag " maybe " over
say like never say like that.
(31-10-2022, 08:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore must be prepared to reinstate some Covid-19 curbs, such as masking, should it face a wave of infections driven by a nasty variant, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung. https://str.sg/wjNa

Coincidently, CDC ( USA ) just classified Singapore as a high risk destination Laughing
(31-10-2022, 11:15 PM)Truebluesg Wrote: [ -> ]Coincidently, CDC ( USA ) just classified Singapore as a high risk destination Laughing

Its ok …… they are coming to town

[Image: SH3-RHCP-Event-Hero-Banner.jpg]

altima 0 60 times

(31-10-2022, 08:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]一群废物....jobless so many liao wear Mask for what....should be wearing tie n wear Rolex going to office work...
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
(31-10-2022, 09:49 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]Diu la. If society is majority vaxxed and even boosted already still need to lock down or do restrictions again then they might as well admit the vaccines don't work.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
CB ONG....
(31-10-2022, 08:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Singapore must be prepared to reinstate some Covid-19 curbs, such as masking, should it face a wave of infections driven by a nasty variant, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung. https://str.sg/wjNa

I am forever ready in this age of unknown end game of a new Coronavirus which  medical world and experts are still learning about.
I give it at least another decade before sufficient data and mistakes are made to offer better solutions to this new highly infectious disease.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-03-41-31-Hidden...-Sight.png]
moving moving slowly into the RED zone
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-03-51-36-MMRI.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-03-55-24-United...-Bonds.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-03-56-47-United...-Bonds.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-03-57-26-United...-Bonds.png]
The unjabbeds
coronavirus causing covid-19 does not exist
scare the 60% to take more jabs?
All these china wuhan virus really 没完没了....
Pages: 1 2