SG Talk

Full Version: PM my usual gang at EDMW to come here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By creating a clone account and them emailed them to come to this forum. Hopefully they will respond.

I hope some of your ex-edmwer can do likewise and pull your kaki over to sgtalk.

LupCheong

(01-11-2022, 11:25 AM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]By creating a clone account and them emailed them to come to this forum. Hopefully they will respond.

I hope some of your ex-edmwer can do likewise and pull your kaki over to sgtalk.
Good 👍👍👍
I don't have kaki.

i only have enemies in EDMW. I hope they continue to rot in there.

^_^
I am monitoring this thread closely. You have been warned.
(01-11-2022, 12:08 PM)Intrinion Wrote: [ -> ]I am monitoring this thread closely. You have been warned.

warn what? Thinking
(01-11-2022, 12:11 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]warn what? Thinking

他又犯傻了please forgive him might be he run out of med that given from imh
Someone needs IMH
(01-11-2022, 11:25 AM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]By creating a clone account and them emailed them to come to this forum. Hopefully they will respond.

Ideally hope they use same ID
Please also PM the mods over there and invite them to come join in the fun  Big Grin
(01-11-2022, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Please also PM the mods over there and invite them to come join in the fun  Big Grin

Good idea. Can F them nonstop here.
(01-11-2022, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Please also PM the mods over there and invite them to come join in the fun  Big Grin

Good ideas lim bei love it
Wow,, the more the merrier Gesti-109
one thing for sure
this site loads faster than HWZ
(01-11-2022, 01:11 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]one thing for sure

This site is open towards free speech ( more so anyway )
Reason why twitter was a failure and eventually taken over by Musk was because free speech was dead.
It is the only way forward ( to free the bird ) , lack of free speech will kill any public discourse , whichever form it takes. EDMW will die off

because HWZ Injected lots of Ads.

LupCheong

(01-11-2022, 01:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]because HWZ Injected lots of Ads.

Yup the ads very irritating

Sinkies don come forum  go where?.
@fishbuff reporting in! Smile
(01-11-2022, 12:08 PM)Intrinion Wrote: [ -> ]I am monitoring this thread closely. You have been warned.

Intrinion
(Junior Member)

Registration Date: 26-10-2022
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 01-11-2022 at 05:18 PM