SG Talk

Full Version: Hardwarezone favourite pet MikeDirnt78 still not banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

A lot of people have been banned on hardwarezone. But how come their favourite pet MikeDirnt78 still no banned yet.
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c32fb51ca2cca44b9....webp&ct=g]
The funny thing is that in the kena banned thread, you see people showing concern or missing the banned ones like Wendy, Chief, etc.
Whereas for those who never ever get banned like Mikey, strongly suspect that many people wish they would just go away and not post anymore in the forum.
He's hardly the worst. There are worse actual trolls and assholes in there than him.
(01-11-2022, 10:05 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]He's hardly the worst. There are worse actual trolls and assholes in there than him.

Yes some even derail the whole thread . 
Confirm pap ib at work

LupCheong

Bump this thread up
MikeDirnt78 just joined sgtalk leh. The same one as hwz?
(06-11-2022, 05:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]MikeDirnt78 just joined sgtalk leh. The same one as hwz?

Nowadays many identical nicks of other forums joined SGTalk. Mostly not the same person I think.
By the way where is lup cheong? Weekend go pak tor no time to log in ah?
(06-11-2022, 05:08 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays many identical nicks of other forums joined SGTalk. Mostly not the same person I think.
By the way where is lup cheong? Weekend go pak tor no time to log in ah?

Yah, I was wondering where is he. Maybe he got bored with sgtalk and went back to hwz  Laughing
(06-11-2022, 05:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yah, I was wondering where is he. Maybe he got bored with sgtalk and went back to hwz  Laughing

He will be bored here because cannot be mini mod.