SG Talk

Full Version: Maid against employer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is a social problem in Singapore
Because the authority is more concerned about being politically correct than facing the reality
Stupidity of Gan SH, lah

If maids got problem, tell employers to write into MOM

So, employers must write everyday?

Just make sure fresh untrained maids only draw $350 as Internship Program
I saw one group of maids talking in English about transfer. When they see me they talked in their native language. Some of them appeared to be very good terms with their employers. So I think it is best not to employ them.
Current law deem employers totally defenceless
Just VTO lor

Already given them a lot of chances liao

Hv to take that risk

Anyway, most here already 3/4 underground

Might as well do ONE RIGHT THING BEFORE GO

If not for TRUTH, at least for LEGACY

That you did the RIGHT THING!
Nowadays maids in Singapore are king and more powerful than employers. If you get a rogue maid who goes around and make false accusation, she can put you into lots of problem clearing yourself with authorities (if you are lucky to get away from her false report). 
So end of the day is what for spend money to put yourself at risk unless you cannot live anymore without a maid. Try a part time neighborhood cleaner to help half a day once or twice a week to clean your house. ... Rolleyes
I want to ask, stupidity of maids how to complain to MOM?

My cousin eat at home 3 meals on Sunday

but the maid cook like workdays for dish and rice

Maybe the maid refused to cook for my cousin??
(02-11-2022, 10:53 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Because the authority is more concerned about being politically correct than facing the reality

So what is the point of having Army General who are just Soldiers

Instead of fixing problems, Gan SH create problems.
(02-11-2022, 12:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays maids in Singapore are king and more powerful than employers. If you get a rogue maid who goes around and make false accusation, she can put you into lots of problem clearing yourself with authorities (if you are lucky to get away from her false report). 
So end of the day is what for spend money to put yourself at risk unless you cannot live anymore without a maid. Try a part time neighborhood cleaner to help half a day once or twice a week to clean your house. ... Rolleyes

That is a good idea...... Clapping
jiatao buy airticket send her back loh, why drag
(16-11-2022, 04:38 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]jiatao buy airticket send her back loh, why drag

Some agencies contract state that maids cannot be sent back but will remain in Singapore to be transferred.
I think mis use the benefits. Well is good Maid got protected under the Law , MOM but somehow " some maids abuse the system "
(16-11-2022, 04:36 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the point of having Army General who are just Soldiers

Instead of fixing problems, Gan SH create problems.

So he can solve and looks good  Laughing
If my sister’s maid barely a few months old here can talk back and complain with small things like her watch is not nice, just imagine “her majesty” at 6 months or 20 months here.
(02-11-2022, 11:22 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I saw one group of maids talking in English about transfer. When they see me they talked in their native language. Some of them appeared to be very good terms with their employers. So I think it is best not to employ them.

Is it becos you look like a humsup kuai? Big Grin