SG Talk

Full Version: If you are Sammi will help Hubby or don't ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the car cash?

Smile for me I will do the same like Sammie, will not help.
If you continue to post no head no tail, I will make sure you get the ban hammer
(02-11-2022, 12:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]If you continue to post no head no tail, I will make sure you get the ban hammer

CH 8 currently HK Drama 9pm one rah
Must tell your uncle to be careful of you.
(02-11-2022, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]In the car cash?

Smile for me I will do the same like Sammie, will not help.

最毒妇人心。 Laughter-119
她的老公真傻,没给她机会解释!
人在愤怒的时候,最容易做错事!
Sammi involved the accidentally killed the mistress....scared husband scold her and break off with her in yesterday HK drama in CH 8.
(02-11-2022, 12:59 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sammi involved the accidentally killed the mistress....scared husband scold her and break off with her in yesterday HK drama in CH 8.

Sammi is to ensure this " mistress don't anyhow talk again " so been monitor by bodyguard, nanny which she hired beside give her monthly so much money to spend etc OF course the mistress feel like " been in jail " every movement where she go always got people follow and been watch.

Funny when she go visit her hubby in jail, is her hubby Ownself approve let her handle. Later he discover than blame his wife.

If I Sammi I also will do the same as I mention Smile