SG Talk

Full Version: I recall Election Rallies held in Stadiums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was right there, jampacked and hardly any space to move

And now I witness the Korea Itaewon stampede

Looks like an accident waiting to happen

Don't say I never give advance warning hor

Never hold any mass gathering packed like sardines in any enclosed space with limited exits

I like to see whose blood will be on their hands then
Election coming ah?
can always go pap rallies coz no crowd
(02-11-2022, 05:15 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]can always go pap rallies coz no crowd

LOLOLOL!!!

Clapping Clapping Clapping
(02-11-2022, 05:00 PM)amognoix Wrote: [ -> ]Election coming ah?

No lah, will wait for GST increase to suffocate all the poor people to death before election will be held
Or the next Covid epidemic
(02-11-2022, 03:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I was right there, jampacked and hardly any space to move

And now I witness the Korea Itaewon stampede

Looks like an accident waiting to happen

Don't say I never give advance warning hor

Never hold any mass gathering packed like sardines in any enclosed space with limited exits

I like to see whose blood will be on their hands then

only oppositions ones jam packed
(02-11-2022, 05:23 PM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]only oppositions ones jam packed

Not true wat...Mediacorpse shows on TV the PAP speakers waving to the crowd leh

If no crowd, why they wave leh?
(02-11-2022, 05:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Not true wat...Mediacorpse shows on TV the PAP speakers waving to the crowd leh

must be during seventh month

LupCheong

Interesting topics
worker party rally 2006.. the first, only and last SG political rally that I attended. 
I was damn dismayed and puzzled that PAP won that GE2006.

[Image: Workers_party_rally.jpg]

[Image: 280411_WPRally03.jpg]

LupCheong

(02-11-2022, 08:14 PM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]worker party rally 2006.. the first, only and last SG political rally that I attended. 

Wah really Jin zui lang
(02-11-2022, 08:14 PM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]worker party rally 2006.. the first, only and last SG political rally that I attended. 

Attended one SDP rally in 2015, very big crowd but in the end they lost by quite a large margin. Was the crowd there for entertainment?
Have to admit that I don’t understand Singaporeans well, always suspected that many of their brains have been washed very thoroughly.
Based on the last election results, out of 10 voters, 4 did not vote for the ruling party. Unfortunately with the GRC system, the actual number of seats won by the opposition didn’t reflect that at all.
(02-11-2022, 09:03 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Attended one SDP rally in 2015, very big crowd but in the end they lost by quite a large margin. Was the crowd there for entertainment?
Have to admit that I don’t understand Singaporeans well, always suspected that many of their brains have been washed very thoroughly.
Based on the last election results, out of 10 voters, 4 did not vote for the ruling party. Unfortunately with the GRC system, the actual number of seats won by the opposition didn’t reflect that at all.

omg.....are you thinking what i thinking
(02-11-2022, 05:15 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]can always go pap rallies coz no crowd

then who are they talking to?
(02-11-2022, 05:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Not true wat...Mediacorpse shows on TV the PAP speakers waving to the crowd leh

Is the crowd eating nasi lemak?

LupCheong

Many people loh
(03-11-2022, 08:18 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Is the crowd eating nasi lemak?

Some eating nasi lemak, some eating beehoon and most of them eating sheet
(03-11-2022, 08:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Some eating nasi lemak, some eating beehoon and most of them eating sheet

Those food provided by pap wan. Otherwise where got crowd.
(03-11-2022, 08:34 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Those food provided by pap wan. Otherwise where got crowd.

C'mon lah, no crowd

I was there

At most 250 ferried supporters, came in buses
but the turnout for PAP rally was like this. And yet they won the GE.. ????

[Image: pap_rally_tamp01.jpg]