SG Talk

Full Version: Based on leadership qualities and recent events, CCS is best among 4th gen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just look at last parliament seating..the "lousy school" incident..still think LW suited for PM?

OYK handling of the pandemic aka endemic ready leave us wondering if there in any game plan at all
the risk taking is just following others mainly western countries who have proven to be worst throughout this crisis.
If you want to be safe fr covid where would you rather be today TW HK NZ or US UK....? whyare we following US and UK.

CCS handling of the horrific RV incident shows the mark if a true leader.
(19-09-2021, 08:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Just look at last parliament seating..the "lousy school" incident..still think LW suited for PM?

OYK handling of the pandemic aka endemic ready leave us wondering if there in any game plan at all
the risk taking is just following others mainly western countries who have proven to be worst throughout this crisis.
If you want to be safe fr covid where would you rather be today TW HK NZ or US UK....? whyare we following US and UK.

LW is definitely out because he has refused to apologise and let others take the blame.

OKY is incompetent and has no idea of when to tighten and just wait for the worst to happen.

CCS is haolian and fake in his speech because his successful NUS student is actually a successful politician.
His expectation is unrealistic and expects everyone to be like him.

CCS is the least worst among 4th gen.
There is no best so far.
(19-09-2021, 09:37 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]LW is definitely out because he has refused to apologise and let others take the blame.

OKY is incompetent and has no idea of when to tighten and just wait for the worst to happen.

CCS is haolian and fake in his speech because his successful NUS student is actually a successful politician.

There is no best so far.

I tend to agree with you on this score
(19-09-2021, 09:37 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]LW is definitely out because he has refused to apologise and let others take the blame.

There is no best so far.

Unless my English teacher is very bad..."least wors" and "best" is the same.
they shd show their psle, o and a level and university grades for us to compare who is betterer
(19-09-2021, 10:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Unless my English teacher is very bad..."least wors" and "best" is the same.

no point if both mean bad. like trumpet and biden
It is hard to find someone as capable as dearly departed dear leader even if you search the world then maybe once in every thousand years you maybe can find one?

His son really not that bad and to be fair comparable to some of best leaders in other countries you see now?

It is too bad that the current DPM is not keen to takeover otherwise once he is PM and he gets good support from other SMs, the tiny island should be quite ok?

So looking at what is available probably the better option is to move the tripod of COW up and get 3 DPMs simultaneously to keep things more focused and that shouldn't be a problem correct?
(19-09-2021, 08:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Just look at last parliament seating..the "lousy school" incident..still think LW suited for PM?

CCS problem is talked too much and cannot keep secret? Thinking
This is very dangerous.
He is confirmed out in my opinion.
(19-09-2021, 10:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]CCS problem is talked too much and cannot keep secret? Thinking
This is very dangerous.
He is confirmed out in my opinion.

Looks like sgbuffett is a strong supporter of CCS..
(19-09-2021, 10:37 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like sgbutt is a strong supporter of CCS..

You must see how come the boss picked Ah Heng at first not CCS?
So the next PM must have the similiar qualities that Ah Heng possessed. This is the guide in my opinion.

I can sensed this too.  No doubt he has made nasty comments on Singaporeans before, but I believed he knew his mistakes.  Just that he didn't want to show it.  Hope he keep it this way.  At first thought, LW is my choice.  But, after hearing him supported ceca during parliament session, I given up on him.  TSL, OYK and Sham are also totally gone case too.
(19-09-2021, 10:47 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I can sensed this too.  Not doubt he has made nasty comments on Singaporeans before, but I believed he knew his mistakes.  Just that he didn't want to show it.  Hope he keep it this way.  At first thought, LW is my choice.  But, after hearing him supported ceca during parliament session, I given up on him.  TSL, OYK and Sham are also totally gone case too.

So CCS dun support CECA?....... Thinking
(19-09-2021, 10:47 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I can sensed this too.  Not doubt he has made nasty comments on Singaporeans before, but I believed he knew his mistakes.  Just that he didn't want to show it.  Hope he keep it this way.  At first thought, LW is my choice.  But, after hearing him supported ceca during parliament session, I given up on him.  TSL, OYK and Sham are also totally gone case too.

To each his own, there is no perfect candidate for the PM post.
PM must be someone unbiased between parties. Only Tharman close to this.

You forget 6.9m.  
I still think in my opinion. OYK is the suitable one.
He knows how to 见风驶舵。
He is not foolish, just obeyed his boss's order.
(19-09-2021, 11:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You forget 6.9m.  
I still think in my opinion. OYK is the suitable one.
He knows how to 见风驶舵。
He is not foolish, just obeyed his boss's order.
Any one who adamantly and die-hards support of ceca will be out of my choice.  One blatant blunder out of their mouths who insists ceca is beneficial to Singaporeans will be voted out from me.  Don't let me caught them pushing and selling Singaporeans away. One must withhold everything they said and always remember even it is 10 or 20 years later. I said it and I meant it.

Rotfl  Kopi kai Chan aka cotton cum from sheep stop promoting yourself here lah ... nearly all here anti you  Laughter-144

[Image: Ec-OBdz-NUEAAl2-Cz.jpg]

Still have plan B,C, D.Dist 10 postage code 26.
They are all the same, yesmen and messengers of the dictator.

That's why the dictator can switch them around easily.

Pinky appointed these clowns into Cabinet so that his position is never threatened.

Now we suffer the consequences of having a clown as next PM.
I think the real candidate haven't emerge yet. So pinky will carry on for another term at least... handover before 80?
Tan See Leng can or not? 57 years this year. Not too old.
(19-09-2021, 01:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Tan See Leng can or not? 57 years this year.  Not too old.

Can, two terms he 67.
(19-09-2021, 01:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Can, two terms he 67.

Just nice.  Seat warmer for Li …..
(19-09-2021, 01:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Just nice.  Seat warmer for Li …..

Ya, just nice.
LW seems to have a character flaw.
OYK doesn't seem very capable even from his MOE days.
HSK doesn't have the guile (and gave up too soon). He's also like a professor who is only strong in economic theory.
I wonder why TCJ was out of the running so early from the race.
CCS doesn't have the charisma. Maybe he is really the "least of all evils".

How come u think so highly of CCS? Maybe he's the one who switched on the mic leh.  Rotfl
(19-09-2021, 04:16 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]How come u think so highly of CCS? Maybe he's the one who switched on the mic leh.  Rotfl

He found out who recorded his speech?
too well taken care of, duno what's tough life. like pets and zoo animals cannot survive in the wild.
(19-09-2021, 04:16 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]How come u think so highly of CCS? Maybe he's the one who switched on the mic leh.  Rotfl

This fellow cud be hoping he becomes PM so that Singapore goes horlan. That will  pave the way for oppies to walk in as the 61 percent woke up....... Rolleyes

There is no best so far.

Actually dis incident proves LW iz quite crafty which is what is needed in international politics. CCS is smart but not worldly enough. He needs to grow up some more. LW still in the running for me. I'm still most impressed by Janil Puthucheari.
Pages: 1 2