SG Talk

Full Version: Seoul to Reduce Overcrowding on Subways
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

Interesting topics
It's time to implement controls in sub. Elderlies banned from sub before 9am. To align, hospital and medical appt cannot be issued for anything earlier than 10am. Therefor doctors do their bed rounds 8am to 10am.

Staggered office hours with central CBD timing at 8.30am. Outer rings and outskirts to start work at 8am or earlier. This should regulate the timing and flow of people in subways hopefully...
Too reactive. Too late.
I was there in Seoul 4weeks ago and I brought my wife there too. She has never been to Seoul.

During her stay there I brought her around, and subway was our most used transportation because their taxi doesn’t entertain flag down. They only pick up passengers via their local apps. Which is not friendly for foreigners at all and most taxi drivers only speak Korean.

The train is always crowded and the signage are rather confusing in my opinion. We have to ask fellow passengers because we once took the wrong side of the train.

Hopefully they will improve their services but I really doubt it.
SK like Singapore, is just a flash in the pan

Will not last

Dun put too much hope

Teach ur next gen a survival lesson

Learn to have some foresight

Or perísh like the rest
Beware the blood moon 7~8
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-04-at-02-39-01-Bit-Ch...atform.png]