SG Talk

Full Version: Freedom of Speech/Expression is a big BS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://variety.com/2022/music/news/kany...235412726/

Kanye West Says He Lost $2 Billion in One Day After Antisemitic Comments: ‘This Is Love Speech’

Kanye West has responded to being dropped by several major partnerships, including Adidas, CAA, MRC and Balenciaga.

“Ari Emanuel. I lost 2 billion dollars in one day. And I’m still alive. This is love speech. I still love you. God still loves you. The money is not who I am. The people is who I am,” West wrote on Instagram. The post comes days after Emanuel, CEO of Endeavor, urged companies to stop doing business with West.

CAA stopped representing West amid a growing call to boycott the rapper’s controversial remarks about Jewish people, which led to his Twitter and Instagram accounts being restricted. Over the weekend, his comments also emboldened a group of demonstrators in Los Angeles to give Nazi salutes over the 405 Freeway, hanging a banner that read, “Kanye is right about the Jews.”

【每日读报】侃爷被封杀,反犹是美国禁忌?#卢克文工作室