SG Talk

Full Version: Now Youngster funny worry about money yet..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
order food delivery , take PHV instead take MRT or Bus

like that how to save money ??

Just now see TV news mention Youngster worry about expenses on daily needs etc yet I saw they order food delivery
Now is yolo
Now quite different from my times. Taxi is luxury unless urgent then take. Now youngsters take taxi like Grab, Gojek, Tada, Ryde, CDG etc like eat 3 meals per day. So of cuz monies always not enough?
(03-11-2022, 11:40 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Now quite different from my times. Taxi is luxury unless urgent then take. Now youngsters take taxi like Grab, Gojek, Tada, Ryde, CDG etc like eat 3 meals per day. So of cuz monies always not enough?

funny is talk about " hard to save money?? "

if they don't order food delivery always and take PHV can save quite a lot.

Of course depend the situation than no choice have to order food delivery or take PHV.

yea for me , when urgent than will take taxi whereas most of the time I take bus or mrt.
Come food I never even order once food delivery. I eaten food delivery is from my neighbour , order wrong so give to me.
I prefer walk to coffeeshop buy.
(04-11-2022, 12:20 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]funny is talk about " hard to save money?? "

if they don't order food delivery always and take PHV can save quite a lot.

Of course depend the situation than no choice have to order food delivery or take PHV.

yea for me , when urgent than will take taxi whereas most of the time I take bus or mrt.
Come food I never even order once food delivery. I eaten food delivery is from my neighbour , order wrong so give to me.
I prefer walk to coffeeshop buy.

So you must have saved a lot of money.
(04-11-2022, 12:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]So you must have saved a lot of money.

nah, one of my bad habit is smoking hehe sometimes drink wine but is my uncle side
but come other expenses I never spend much.
(03-11-2022, 11:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]order food delivery , take PHV instead take MRT or Bus

like that how to save money ??

Just now see TV news mention Youngster worry about expenses on daily needs etc yet I saw they order food delivery

I think nowadays those young school kids have plenty money. Just the other day saw one group of school gals eating in a Subway outlet with a table full of food. My time the most I have is 20 cents enough to buy a bottle of Kick-Ka-Poo only. .... Big Grin
(04-11-2022, 12:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think nowadays those young school kids have plenty money. Just the other day saw one group of school gals eating in a Subway outlet with a table full of food. My time the most I have is 20 cents enough to buy a bottle of Kick-Ka-Poo only. .... Big Grin
Laughing