SG Talk

Full Version: Dear Gov, pls accept my proposal!! you can take the credit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pls many average Singaporeans is suffering because of inflation and now recession some may lose their jobs.
I know you wanna increase GST to increase revenue for public spending and development. I understand, but pls understand average Singaporeans need less stress.
I propose … ZERO GST for some essential goods, like:

Rice
Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cooking Oil

Only 5 items, wont hurt you too much. Easily tune as 99% of SME biz are digitalised with some form of basic ERP and POS.
Pls consider !!! Worst case try for the next 3 years
Don't worry, they will do it nearer to GE for maximum impact.
(04-11-2022, 10:34 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, they will do it nearer to GE for maximum impact.

Will it be too late?
(04-11-2022, 10:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Will it be too late?

nope.

singaporean very easy to please one

last min give some carrot. good enough to sway the vote liao
Must include Instant mee

As 95% of Sinkiepooreans are surviving eating it on a daily basis
GST is to "help the poor". Remember?
SGD
strengthen as a currency
weaken as money
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-04-at-22-42-14-Spot-Gold.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-04-at-22-41-05-US-Dol...ge-and.png]

[Image: canvas.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-04-at-22-45-08-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]
(04-11-2022, 10:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Pls many average Singaporeans is suffering because of inflation and now recession some may lose their jobs.
I know you wanna increase GST to increase revenue for public spending and development. I understand, but pls understand average Singaporeans need less stress.

Rice
Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cooking Oil

Only 5 items, wont hurt you too much. Easily tune as 99% of SME biz are digitalised with some form of basic ERP and POS.

柴米油盐酱醋茶shd not be included.
But wait long long they will listen. Rotfl
You forget their slogan.
(04-11-2022, 10:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Must include Instant mee

True … you so cleber, rich people dun eat Maggie mee also … 
7 mths I burn you more paper money. Any special request for being so cleber

Rice
Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cooking Oil
Instant noodles
(04-11-2022, 10:43 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]GST is to "help the poor". Remember?

By not GST basic essential meaning GST is helping the poor
If you do not impose capital gain on properties on rich foreigners why tax average Singaporeans on basic essentials?
Do the right thing, pls
(04-11-2022, 10:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Must include Instant mee

sorry. Is junk food. I havent eat for years.

Even korean eat it daily... still a crap food.
(04-11-2022, 10:55 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]sorry. Is junk food. I havent eat for years.

Even korean eat it daily... still a crap food.

But sometimes, those below average need it. For survival. Many 3rd world country are kept alive with that

LupCheong

Interesting topics

LupCheong

Hope our Cheng hu will approve your proposal
(05-11-2022, 05:54 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Hope our Cheng hu will approve your proposal

For the greater good for average income Singaporeans
Dynamo also

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

Karchng Karchng Karchng ! Laughing

Rotfl
This has been proposed so many times in the past. Won't get accepted one.
you propose to gov, but they already no time to look into how citizen suffered. divorce them soon is the only way .
if approved, there'll be more demands, eg free medical, free bus rides, free water, ... all are essential
(05-11-2022, 11:24 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]if approved, there'll be more demands, eg free medical, free bus rides, free water, ... all are essential

Hello … I said ZERO GST not free … nothing in this world is free lah … in SG
(04-11-2022, 10:34 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, they will do it nearer to GE for maximum impact.

Only the 61% dumb fools do not know what is Recency Effect

That is why I look at  PAP's PAST 7 YEARS PERFORMANCE

and never the future which they can easily talk cock
Quote:better don’t increase gst lah
(04-11-2022, 10:43 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]GST is to "help the poor". Remember?

PAP's usual lie

But end up rich people living in condo

also can use their Pioneer / Merdeka card at NTUC for discounts
Seems like this Govt is the worst where they do not know what is right or wrong. Above all, they refused to listen to the plights on the ground. Having such a leadership reminds me of North Korea.
We hear you. Pls shop at NTUC.

HaHaHa.
https://www.ato.gov.au/business/gst/when-to-charge-gst-(and-when-not-to)/gst-free-sales/

Australia GST exempt for essential goods and services don't know for how long liao
(05-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like this Govt is the worst where they do not know what is right or wrong. Above all, they refused to listen to the plights on the ground. Having such a leadership reminds me of North Korea.
Angry Angry Angry
(05-11-2022, 06:49 PM)babygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Angry Angry Angry
(04-11-2022, 10:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Pls many average Singaporeans is suffering because of inflation and now recession some may lose their jobs.

Rice
Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cooking Oil

alamak bro...................you salah liao...............why majority of people vote for PAP ................becoz they give Sinkies the chance to prove they very rich........

Opposition should propose GST hike to 15%..................immediately they'll sweep 2025GE for sure.................