SG Talk

Full Version: Paging SgBluff, is DOW also a dead cat bounce?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have been shouting Plunge, Crash, Dead Cat bounce since early Oct, since DOW was 28,600

So, is DOW also a dead cat, like HSI?

Tonight DOW up or down? Give a price, dun talk air, can or not?

You can flip as many prata as you like, but be honorable to eat them

Dun say one thing and when wrong, quickly change the subject to Xiaomi $78 and durians, bananas and rambutans, can or not?

Laughter-13
How, SgBluff, DOW later up or down?

Wat will be the Closing Price tonight?

Are you still on "Dow overbought, plunging tonight?"

Come clean
BTW, one smart alec goondu farkbuddy of yours told u to short HS Tech just now at 5pm and get ready for reward tomorrow morning woh

You got short or not?
Don't anyhow shoot mouth

I predicted the dead cat bounce being over in May when Nasdaq was 12600...where is nasdaq now?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Dow-and-Nasdaq...-off-later
(07-11-2022, 09:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Don't anyhow shoot mouth

I predicted the dead cat bounce being over in May when Nasdaq was 12600...where is nasdaq now?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Dow-and-Nasdaq...-off-later

Did I read you saying "DOW still has a long way down?" when you replied to Gemster? Or you deliberately have amnesia or can we accept you are a prata flipping king?

Do you need me to expose you further? I can show you the evidence, you know, if you insist

What I want to know from you to help you to redeem yourself is tonight's DOW Closing Price
(07-11-2022, 09:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Did I read you saying "DOW still has a long way down?" when you replied to Gemster? Or you deliberately have amnesia or can we accept you are a prata flipping king?

Do you need me to expose you further? I can show you the evidence, you know, if you insist

What I want to know from you to help you to redeem yourself is tonight's DOW Closing Price
SgBluff went total silence last night

Huddling, trembling with his retarded sidekick farkbuddy in his mother's basement hole in the ground last night, a pathetic chicken and his asslicking piggy

Put this on record lest he comes out to lie ànd twist somemore when he finally finds his chicken balls and the mkt, like the tide recedes awhile

Pls be reminded I have all the evidence bookmarked for appropriate necessary use later....Hahaha..

SMH

Laughter-13
(07-11-2022, 08:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, one smart alec goondu farkbuddy of yours told u to short HS Tech just now at 5pm and get ready for reward tomorrow morning woh

You got short or not?
Another blind and yaya leading thé equally blind and yaya

You would hv been stopped out last night way before you can see today's sunrise, df