SG Talk

Full Version: I am Angtehkor from Hardwarezone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LupCheong

I am Angtehkor from hardwarezone. Currently permanently banned last year June 2021 all thank to that stupid Mod Ottoke and his favourite pet mod wannabe MikeDirnt78.
(08-11-2022, 08:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I am Angtehkor from hardwarezone. Currently permanently banned last year June 2021 all thank to that stupid Mod Ottoke and his favourite pet mod wannabe MikeDirnt78.

Good morning bro LupCheong. Good to see you recovering well Big Grin
Notice most of your HWZ companions getting quieter and quieter here in Sgtalk. I think all kuai kuai go back to HWZ under new nicks liao Big Grin
why kena pban there? in the previous sgtalk, only one case who spreaded rumors about hc's salary kena pban
(08-11-2022, 08:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]why kena pban there? in the previous sgtalk, only one case who spreaded rumors about hc's salary kena pban

Was it a naughty goat? Big Grin
Shd be you have F the mod. Rotfl

Welcome here!
(08-11-2022, 08:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Was it a naughty goat? Big Grin

the pban was too late. eventually the forum had to close down
(08-11-2022, 08:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I am Angtehkor from hardwarezone. Currently permanently banned last year June 2021 all thank to that stupid Mod Ottoke and his favourite pet mod wannabe MikeDirnt78.

Good morning bro, chap gor chiu got eat chay bor?

[Image: D8-D1-C72-A-9389-469-C-AB39-EDD7891-D6009.jpg]
(08-11-2022, 08:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Notice most of your HWZ companions getting quieter and quieter here in Sgtalk.  I think all kuai kuai go back to HWZ under new nicks liao Big Grin

Good morning bro. Most of them not on pban.....tiagong they control the reporting function, not able to do mass reporting. Now like not many banned because fewer people reported.

LupCheong

(08-11-2022, 08:28 AM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning bro, chap gor chiu got eat chay bor?

[Image: D8-D1-C72-A-9389-469-C-AB39-EDD7891-D6009.jpg]

I boh bao eat vegetarian one. Sometimes eat sometimes no eat and I can eat vegetarian at anytime not just 15.
Oh no wonder.. Haha.
(08-11-2022, 08:51 AM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning bro. Most of them not on pban.....tiagong they control the reporting function, not able to do mass reporting. Now like not many banned because fewer people reported.

Good morning Bro ichigo, oic Big Grin
(08-11-2022, 08:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning Bro ichigo, oic Big Grin

Hearsay one hour only can report once now. The storm is over for now.
(08-11-2022, 09:23 AM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Hearsay one hour only can report once now. The storm is over for now.

many users misuse the report button, easily get ban there.

I migrate to here because of that.
(08-11-2022, 08:53 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I boh bao eat vegetarian one. Sometimes eat sometimes no eat and I can eat vegetarian at anytime not just 15.
Good heart more important. 
Keep up the good work. 
Be blessed.
(08-11-2022, 08:53 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]I boh bao eat vegetarian one. Sometimes eat sometimes no eat and I can eat vegetarian at anytime not just 15.

Quote:some afraid to kill and eat animals but they not afraid to kill people

i not so bad.................i kena banned till 4 Nov 2023................i'll be able to campaign for Opposition before next GE........... Big Grin

bro, when i was last banned or suspended in Oct ..............i was still able to see my threads...........now i can still read my threads or must wait till next year ? Huh

LupCheong

(08-11-2022, 09:31 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Good heart more important. 
Keep up the good work. 
Be blessed.
Thank you

LupCheong

(08-11-2022, 09:39 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i not so bad.................i kena banned till 4 Nov 2023................i'll be able to campaign for Opposition before next GE........... Big Grin

bro, when i was last banned or suspended in Oct ..............i was still able to see my threads...........now i can still read my threads or must wait till next year ? Huh
When I am pbanned in June 2021 I cannot even read my pm even when I am t banned before June 2021 also cannot read pm or do anything, have to log out then can read thread
(08-11-2022, 09:44 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]When I am pbanned in June 2021 I cannot even read my pm even when I am t banned before June 2021 also cannot read pm or do anything, have to log out then can read thread

yup its a stupid system
actually cant even log out right?

even when you temp ban, you cant read yr PMs to know which thread n why got banned
welcome welcome hope you have a wonderful stay in sgtalk and learn something new every day

Doesn’t matter bro, what is in your mind and heart is more important than what’s inside your tummy nia.
Share one Tang poem with you, this one learnt from a talking mynah on YouTube.

白日依山尽,黄河入海流。

欲穷千里目,更上一层楼。
(08-11-2022, 09:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]many users misuse the report button, easily get ban there.

Now like cannot abuse, read that user complained that the reporting wasn’t approved lol. Must have been trying to do a mass reporting.
(08-11-2022, 09:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]many users misuse the report button, easily get ban there.

You are kinetic88 in hwz?

LupCheong

(08-11-2022, 09:52 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]yup its a stupid system
actually cant even log out right?

even when you temp ban, you cant read yr PMs to know which thread n why got banned
Why you cannot log out. Funny leh but I can still log out.
(08-11-2022, 10:33 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Why you cannot log out. Funny leh but I can still log out.

I think there’s a particular way to do it, someone mentioned before but I can’t remember how it’s done.
(08-11-2022, 10:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You are kinetic88 in hwz?

no wor.

I'm K88 shu shu.  Laughing
You guys are like that "wannabe monk" who went to the monastery to become a monk, met the abbot who told him to leave as he still cannot leave behind his earthly ways and entanglements
diddn't know so many are hwz rejects Smile

LupCheong

(08-11-2022, 11:58 AM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]diddn't know so many are hwz rejects  Smile

Yup. Totally agree with you
Pages: 1 2 3