SG Talk

Full Version: Grace Fu is possibly the ugliest PAP politician on the inside & outside.Do you agree?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Much as I don't like them, I don't think we should critique their appearance. Please act mature and dun treat this place like hwz.
(09-11-2022, 12:37 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote: [ -> ][Image: vsOzYoS.png]

https://shrtco.de/XwfZR3
She not ugly wat, wtf

Just not my type

She has bad Karma all written on her face

Just remain silent and watch can liao
Yep she not ugly. She is VERY ugly lol
Attractive enough for someone to marry and impregnate her 3 times
grace fu

gracefully fool u
A person is Ugly when she always argue for the sake of arguing and to reject everything because it is said by oppositions.
She is not ugly, she is fugly.
(09-11-2022, 12:50 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Much as I don't like them, I don't think we should critique their appearance. Please act mature and dun treat this place like hwz.

Agreed.  Challenge their ideas and stance but critiquing their physical appearance is hitting below the belt.
(09-11-2022, 08:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.  Challenge their ideas and stance but critiquing their physical appearance is hitting below the belt.

I recall some PaP doing that.
Very prepoderating and arrogant voice...ark bo sia.

Most admired in the zoo
There are 8 Types of Animals in the White Zoo.

She is just one of the probos monkey with a bad body odour.
(09-11-2022, 02:29 AM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]Attractive enough for someone to marry and impregnate her 3 times

Close both eyes and imagine someone else and then do lor
For her case, must switch off the lights, close both eyes, blast the air-con big

otherwise, the spouse must be semi- Blind to do it, lah