SG Talk

Full Version: Boss debono is finally back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welcome back Boss debono  Clapping Clapping Clapping
long covid or coma?
(09-11-2022, 08:35 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]long covid or coma?

Maybe he went China to marry sexy meimei and had a long holiday there Big Grin
Bro Debono,  

Can tell us your interesting encounter during your period of disappearance?  

Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 09:03 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Bro Debono,  

Can tell us your interesting encounter during your period of disappearance?  

Big Grin

I have other hobbies , like watching video clips from Netflik, youtube on crimes solved by FBI, war stories in Vietnam and Afghanistan, and what is happening in China, like the housing problems experienced by home buyers, China's belt and road initiative and the like.  It is also a time for me to enjoy walks around the islands and in McRitchie  reservoir
YEH!!

Uncle Deb is back.

I miss you so much.
(09-11-2022, 08:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Boss debono  Clapping Clapping Clapping
Thank you bro. Placebo,  I am alive and well and will continue to post in this forum henceforth.... Laughing Rolleyes
(09-11-2022, 09:18 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have other hobbies , like watching video clips from Netflik, youtube on crimes solved by FBI, war stories in Vietnam and Afghanistan, and what is happening in China, like the housing problems experienced by home buyers, China's belt and road initiative and the like.  It is also a time for me to enjoy walks around the islands and in McRitchie  reservoir

Do you have any monkey photos at the parks to share?
(09-11-2022, 09:18 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have other hobbies , like watching video clips from Netflik, youtube on crimes solved by FBI, war stories in Vietnam and Afghanistan, and what is happening in China, like the housing problems experienced by home buyers, China's belt and road initiative and the like.  It is also a time for me to enjoy walks around the islands and in McRitchie  reservoir

Is your body still wet?
(09-11-2022, 09:21 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you bro. Placebo,  I am alive and well and will continue to post in this forum henceforth.... Laughing Rolleyes
Is it really you? You stop nailing around? ..... Big Grin
[Image: Celebration.gif]
My double head snake is back Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 10:02 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really you? You stop nailing around? ..... Big Grin

I agreed with u. Rotfl
cud be someone took over his hp or laptop, pw not reset
(09-11-2022, 11:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]cud be someone took over his hp or laptop, pw not reset

Frustrated Tired Rotfl

Finally you are back, welcome to our new forum with a lot of newbies from HWZ. Laughter-68
(09-11-2022, 09:18 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have other hobbies , like watching video clips from Netflik, youtube on crimes solved by FBI, war stories in Vietnam and Afghanistan, and what is happening in China, like the housing problems experienced by home buyers, China's belt and road initiative and the like.  It is also a time for me to enjoy walks around the islands and in McRitchie reservoir

We thought you were in Bedok Reservoir 
You disappeared long long time 

Welcome back debono
As the world's most renowned and highly acclaimed investigative profiler, I need to declare that this is NOT the original debono

The original debono is GONE, KAPULT

If you dun believe, you just sit back and watch

And yes, get your popcorn ready 

Laughing
Welcome back!

I still thought you return IC already. Rotfl
(09-11-2022, 12:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!

Looks like Yanlor Wang rejected him. ...... Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 12:31 PM)Odessy Wrote: [ -> ]You disappeared long long time 

Welcome back debono

Thank you bro. Odessy, I had written a reply to bro. Webinasian what I had been doing in the long absence..... Wink
(09-11-2022, 08:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Boss debono  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Clapping
(09-11-2022, 01:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Clapping
I think Debono dunno you. He left before you join. .... Rolleyes
(09-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like Yanlor Wang rejected him. ...... Big Grin

Maybe he scare scare Bro debono concur too many times on the same page with the hammer on the nail Rotfl
(09-11-2022, 12:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!

Too young to return IC.... Laughing
(09-11-2022, 01:33 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Too young to return IC.... Laughing

I concur, you have hit the nail on the head again, and I am glad we are on the same page  Laughing
(09-11-2022, 01:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I concur, you have hit the nail on the head again, and I am glad we are on the same page  Laughing

You sound like his clone Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 01:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he scare scare Bro debono concur too many times on the same page with the hammer on the nail Rotfl

Laughing
(09-11-2022, 01:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You sound like his clone Big Grin

We are two different persons, with the same characteristic....... Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4