SG Talk

Full Version: My clone account Robert Tay Hong Zai which created June 2021 have been perm banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LupCheong

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-09-15-18-16-757-com-s...rowser.jpg]

LupCheong

This Robert Tay Hong Zai account which I created last year June 2021 restricted account have been permanently banned just now by some stupid hardwarezone mod.

LupCheong

This Robert Tay Hong Zai account can't even post and yet they permanently banned me today because of my post today here about my unhappiness with them this morning.
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]This Robert Tay Hong Zai account which I created last year June 2021 restricted account have been permanently banned just now by some stupid hardwarezone mod.

Our famous bro Debono is also back Big Grin
(09-11-2022, 03:27 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]This Robert Tay Hong Zai account which I created last year June 2021 restricted account have been permanently banned just now by some stupid hardwarezone mod.

Mean got someone saw your post 

Go back hwz and ban you

Might be mod really spying here

Or someone spying here then go batoh the mod at hwz

LupCheong

Today morning I talk about my edmw clone account Robert Tay Hong Zai here>>> https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-am-Angtehkor...rdwarezone
At 2pm plus they permanently banned my Robert Tay Hong Zai. This Robert Tay Hong Zai cannot even post or like totally restricted account and the stupid hardwarezone mod still have the cheek to permanently banned me.

LupCheong

(09-11-2022, 03:36 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote: [ -> ]Mean got someone saw your post 

Go back hwz and ban you

Dunno leh but this Robert Tay Hong Zai is restricted account leh cannot even post at all then why that stupid hardwarezone mod permanently banned me
(09-11-2022, 03:38 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno leh but this Robert Tay Hong Zai is restricted account leh cannot even post at all then why that stupid hardwarezone mod permanently banned me

Maybe before that is suspect only

Then you ownself expose here 

The spy saw it go report back to the mod there. So can ban liao lo
(09-11-2022, 03:37 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Today morning I talk about my edmw clone account Robert Tay Hong Zai here>>> https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-am-Angtehkor...rdwarezone
At 2pm plus they permanently banned my Robert Tay Hong Zai. This Robert Tay Hong Zai cannot even post or like totally restricted account and the stupid hardwarezone mod still have the cheek  to permanently banned me.

Very chek ark and vindictive these edmw mods.  I guess mostly vengeful siginahs that's why Big Grin
How come got expiry date 9 Nov 2023? Means what? 10 Nov 2023 will be unbanned?
(09-11-2022, 03:25 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-2022-11-09-15-18-16-757-com-s...rowser.jpg]

😱😱😱😱
(09-11-2022, 03:37 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Today morning I talk about my edmw clone account Robert Tay Hong Zai here>>> https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-am-Angtehkor...rdwarezone
At 2pm plus they permanently banned my Robert Tay Hong Zai. This Robert Tay Hong Zai cannot even post or like totally restricted account and the stupid hardwarezone mod still have the cheek  to permanently banned me.

Shall be some mod who spy here
(09-11-2022, 03:36 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote: [ -> ]Mean got someone saw your post 

Go back hwz and ban you

You think EDMW mods don't come here meh? You openly reveal your HWZ clone here, should they pretend they never see or hear about it?
(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]This Robert Tay Hong Zai account can't even post and yet they permanently banned me today because of my post today here about my unhappiness with them this morning.

Some EDMW users do visit here. Could be spying activities.
Heng moi crone acc still there
(09-11-2022, 04:26 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Heng moi crone acc still there

People are watching

Better don't expose yourself like lupcheong

LupCheong

(09-11-2022, 04:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Shall be some mod who spy here

Must be that Ottoke
(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Our famous bro Debono is also back Big Grin

He is banned in EDMW?

LupCheong

(09-11-2022, 03:29 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]This Robert Tay Hong Zai account can't even post and yet they permanently banned me today because of my post today here about my unhappiness with them this morning.

Eyes are watching

self pwn.  Clapping

so  got spy lah

LupCheong

(09-11-2022, 05:28 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]so  got spy lah

Yup got stalker and reporter from hardwarezone. They might even spy here as guest.
(09-11-2022, 06:02 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Yup got stalker and reporter from hardwarezone. They might even spy here as guest.

In a way it is good news for Sgtalk. That means they view Sgtalk as a serious threat and alternative to their forum nowadays Big Grin
Letting those accounts with the same names as mods from HWZ/EDMW stay in this forum is asking for trouble. Even if they're trolling clones and impersonators.

LupCheong

Someone today suan siao me at the hardwarezone edmw banned thread.
The mini mod is stalking TS here. Haha.
You guys should know that hardwarezone is run like PAP cartel.
(09-11-2022, 06:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]In a way it is good news for Sgtalk. That means they view Sgtalk as a serious threat and alternative to their forum nowadays Big Grin

Good la. Soon we can parliamentary debate with them leow
(12-11-2022, 03:05 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Someone today suan siao me at the hardwarezone edmw banned thread.

which post?
Pages: 1 2