SG Talk

Full Version: "inheritance issue" thread deleted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as above
scold people, dont like the answers so delete?
I've already given her the answer

She just like to hear only the good things

I repeat - THERE IS NO LAW PREVENTING HIM FROM CLAIMING HIS SHARE

Is this NOT clear enough?
aiya, there're several ppl are like that. ask questions but expect only the answers they wanted to hear, or else they becum very angry and rude.

another dumbo aso always asked stewpig questions on behalf of his dumbo "middle-aged relative" which is actually he himself. he'll bark like a mad dog at whoever replied.

so, anyone still want to entertain them?
this kind of inheritance dispute happened to families of our Minister and President.

now, it happened to our forumer.

as I said before, if the rooftop is rotten, the below pillars will be crooked.

why can't we let more family members share the inheritance and everybody live happily ?

Sgbuffet is genius !
We call such people numbskulls
LOL big time

takes being cheapskate to another level  althogether
(09-11-2022, 10:33 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]you are so stupid

already said he given away at birth
his birthcert is not biological parents name
his parents told his biological parents they cannot come back to claim him
he inherited his rich adopted parents money already

Go to court, force a DNA test....already told you the answer, everything you said here is not pivotal, the court is not interested in your idiotic story
The court is only interested in administering the law, whether you like it or not, not its concern

Saliva more than tea

Please....Common sense
(09-11-2022, 10:32 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]all give stupid reply
Very rude! Who wil want to answer or help you if shows such a disgusting rude attitude. As if all owes you this inheritance.
(09-11-2022, 10:44 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u are so dumb

I dumb???

Fark your mother alright, you go fark a DOG and stop wasting my time

Case closed!
(09-11-2022, 10:51 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]............
he can fight all he want, if he has time

it is not the biological siblings prerogative to do it and pay lawyer

then why even bother to start a thread and ask?
Find your MP to help you.
aiya you already hv all the answers why still want to ask ppl?
(09-11-2022, 10:51 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]why I said u dumb

if is a million$ estate,
yes he can engage law to fight and pay for all

if he is entitled his share is only 30k
he can fight all he want, if he has time

it is not the biological siblings prerogative to do it and pay lawyer

If the common sense explanation can't get into your head properly, the court will make sure it does and you all pay for it, not him

I eat salt more than you eat rice, don't tell me grandmother's stories, you don't know the law, so don't try to act smart here

So fark off!
(09-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]Adopted kids have the same inheritance rights as the biological kids and are entitled to a share in their adoptive parents' property.

he already claim inheritance from adopted parents

how can he want both sides

what is his reason to claim both sides ?

unless his adoption is not official or not legalised in black and white ?
(09-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]Adopted kids have the same inheritance rights as the biological kids and are entitled to a share in their adoptive parents' property.

he already claim inheritance from adopted parents

how can he want both sides

You're delusional

You already eaten breakfast today, so tomorrow no need to eat is it??
One can get inheritance from parents, uncles, aunties, nephews, siblings

If the parents divorced and remarry, he could have two sets of parents and their inheritance

Use your brain a bit, if you have one

Common sense, numbskull!
memories of the
wine Couse
thread
hahaha.....
(09-11-2022, 11:09 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]of course different timing
why u all cannot understand is it

his adoptive parents passed away, he already inherited their estate

now he want biological side estate

you jealous don't have share is it???
Tactically speaking , He can have from Both side since so call " have two parents " one from adoptive parents side another from biological side.

Since you claim he already inherited " Adoptive parents estate" Means Legal , should be his adoptive parents already set a will pass the estate to him

Now back to biological side , REAL parents Obviously he also can get since is his own parents.
UNLESS The parents set a will don't want to pass to him than he cannot get rah but tactically if never set will he do have the rights to own the share too from the estate.
(09-11-2022, 11:14 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u are so stupid

I am a contract person
and I study estate law lately 
u think u know more than me
I studied LAW

Dun think you know more than me and btw, this is common sense

Unless common sense is not so common to you

Now, you can say what sheet you like but get ready to pay his legal cost because this is the way it is
We are dealing with an abject numbskull here

And I suffer no fools
(09-11-2022, 11:21 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]I told u all dont assume slready

this is my friend
asking on their behalf

Did I say it was you? Show me which part I said was you?

IDIOT!
Actually may not be able to claim inheritance from biological parents lah.

Read this, even though this may be from another country but you can take reference from it.

An excerpt from it

Can an Adopted Child Inherit from Biological Parents?
Sometimes. Because your biological parents’ legal parental rights to you were terminated, you have no automatic legal rights to their inheritance or assets. That legal connection is instead transferred to your adoptive parents.
However, birth parents can choose to include any biological children, including you, as a beneficiary in their will. As long as none of their other family members contest the will and your inclusion, that request is honored. Birth parents will need to be clear in their will about how to contact you, so their estate manager can get in touch with you about inheritance.
If your birth parents die without making a will, or if they don’t include you in their will, then you will not automatically inherit from them, unlike your adoptive parents.

https://consideringadoption.com/adopted/...l-parents/
(09-11-2022, 11:24 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u all are such fool
I am asking for my friend

Dun hv to repeat, we know you are asking for a friend, whatever

We are not as numbskull as you

I doubt much gets into your thick head, so I shall rest my case liao, really waste of my precious time, stewpig IDIOT!
if the siblings had never discussed this matter with you or your friend, that's a strong indication that they are not prepared to give you or your friend a share already.

if you or yr friend is on gd terms with them, can ask them amicably lah. if very rude to them, then better don't ask at all
(09-11-2022, 11:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually may not be able to claim inheritance from biological parents lah.

Read this, even though this may be from another country but you can take reference from it.

An excerpt from it

Can an Adopted Child Inherit from Biological Parents?
Sometimes. Because your biological parents’ legal parental rights to you were terminated, you have no automatic legal rights to their inheritance or assets. That legal connection is instead transferred to your adoptive parents.
However, birth parents can choose to include any biological children, including you, as a beneficiary in their will. As long as none of their other family members contest the will and your inclusion, that request is honored. Birth parents will need to be clear in their will about how to contact you, so their estate manager can get in touch with you about inheritance.
If your birth parents die without making a will, or if they don’t include you in their will, then you will not automatically inherit from them, unlike your adoptive parents.

https://consideringadoption.com/adopted/...l-parents/
Died without a will

So nothing prevents him from claiming, as he is biologically related, that's why if there is contest, can go to court

No law prevent him from doing so, he has the right

The court decides

If he is NOT biologically related, then another story, he would be sent to IMH for observation then

Simpur case, the rest are just grandmother's stories the court not interested in
(09-11-2022, 11:30 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]I said already all the stupid idiots think they very smart
make own judgement

You're so stewpig you dun even know how to read a simple article

It is not automatic, but claimable

That is clear enough

You dun like it, talk to the judge, but oh no, the judge does not talk to you, only to the lawyers

Geddit?
if small amount no point to fight already lah.
(09-11-2022, 11:45 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u cannot understand English is it
clearly stated

it is not my problem
who ever want a share have to engage lawyer to fight
Not your problem?

But you ask the question, we answered you, telling you the facts but you insist to sidetrack and accuse us of implying it is you

As far as I know, I never give a sheet if it was you or your friend

But the facts of the case shows you that the man can go ahead and claim his share, whether you like it or not, whether your friend like it or not

Understood, numbskull?
people is fighting for Million ++ asset so hire lawyer rah

if just below one million " ownself settle better "

IS A FOOL TO HIRE LAWYER to be honest , is not cheap. You are just giving money to lawyer worst lost the case.

This is why you see news people hire lawyer is fighting for millions of asset. Why they hire lawyer because is large sump of money there.
Pages: 1 2 3