SG Talk

Full Version: This talent today is Crazy???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mention about "inheritance issue"

I guess she never get a share so become crazy???
supposedly asking for a friend
yet get so hot
(09-11-2022, 11:36 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]supposedly asking for a friend
yet get so hot

should be herself,

asking for a friend where got like that. also Most don't even bother just friend who care their personal stuffs .
Anyway she is an abject numbskull

Only like to read what she likes to hear

I presume she will "cleverly" cut and paste that Blasterlord article to her friend, if indeed is her friend asking

And then categorically lead her friend totally astray (or her siblings, whatever) with false premise

Fact is the man can claim his share as long as biological, so that is that

End of story

Cry me a river lor
This kind of thing best to ask a lawyer friend.
Logically the adopted one should have no right since he’s no longer legally linked to the biological parents, unless there is a will stating it clearly.
Am not trained in law but that’s what I think is logical.
(09-11-2022, 11:48 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of thing best to ask a lawyer friend.
Logically the adopted one should have no right since he’s no longer legally linked to the biological parents, unless there is a will stating it clearly.
Am not trained in law but that’s what I think is logical.

Yea is all depend the biological parents got mention first or not. IF Never , tactically speaking still their kid so automatic got the share even they never stated, just like CPF , is Automatic by the system pass down to next of kin if don't have any Govt take for the name of " charity ". as the money will donate to charity.
I don't know what the exact question was .
I think she was asking whether adopted child has right to inheritance?
If so, I think the answer is Yes. If intestate . If there's a will, the parent can leave/ refuse to leave anything to her , just as the parent can leave / refuse to leave anything to biological child.
All have same right, whether adopted or biological.
If legally adopted, that is. If no proof that she was adopted , then I dunno.
I'm no lawyer hor.
(09-11-2022, 11:58 PM)Ahnya Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what the exact question was .
I think she was asking whether adopted child has right to inheritance?
If so, I think the answer is Yes. If intestate . If there's a will, the parent can refuse to leave anything to her , just as the parent can refuse to leave anything to biological child.
If legally adopted, that is. If no proof that she was adopted , then I dunno.
I'm no lawyer hor.

I already mention in another thread, is STUPID to hire lawyer honestly IF YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR MILLION DOLLARS ++ assets.

This is why Rich one hire lawyer is assets worth Millions to fight than is justify.
(10-11-2022, 12:03 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I already mention in another thread, is STUPID to hire lawyer honestly IF YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR MILLION DOLLARS ++ assets.

This is why Rich one hire lawyer is assets worth Millions to fight than is justify.

For once must say you are clever
Give you a flying kick!
in future if someone asks a question with only sketchy background info or trying to avoid certain key issues, better dun attempt to help.

because if you dun give them the answers they wanted to hear, you'll kena scolding and becum 吕洞宾
(10-11-2022, 12:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]in future if someone asks a question with only sketchy background info or trying to avoid certain key issues, better dun attempt to help.

because if you dun give them the answers they wanted to hear, you'll kena scolding

Scold back a hundred folds lor, and make her a total fool, re-arrange her muddy face while doing so

That is the way
Some times I dun know how some of you have been educated and brought up and trained in

In normal context, before one considers if can sue or not, the first question to ask is NOT "Do I have a case or not?"
But "Is there any law that says I have no case?"

If no law against the claim, then FIRE AWAY, sure win wan and the defendants to pay all costs

Because there is always pre-trial to proceed to out of court settlement, it is a test of gumption and tenacity

Who dares win, simpur as that!
there is a lawyer here but he is silent  Big Grin
(10-11-2022, 12:54 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]there is a lawyer here but he is silent  Big Grin

There was a lawyer claim to graduate from Inner Temple but now sadly can find him at the bottom of B.R.
(10-11-2022, 12:56 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]There was a lawyer claim to graduate from Inner Temple but now sadly can find him at the bottom of B.R.

i don't care abt other lawyer.
(09-11-2022, 11:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]should be herself,

asking for a friend where got like that. also Most don't even bother just friend who care their personal stuffs .

She posted before that she was meeting up with one of her brother who was given away for adoption to a wealthy family. So I guess she is currently asking about inheritance for this fellow. ..... Rolleyes
aiya those asking for relatives or friends, actually are for themselves lah
(10-11-2022, 02:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]She posted before that she was meeting up with one of her brother who was given away for adoption to a wealthy family. So I guess she is currently asking about inheritance for this fellow. ..... Rolleyes

Nah not asking for him. Asking whether he can claim against the family, whether they can tell him to get lost .
Adopted into a Rich wealthy family still want to fight over $30k wor…. Big Grin
Always…. Best to consult a real lawyer. There are some who provide free consultancy on the first visit Big Grin

Asking for advice here is like asking the plumber to fix your teeth Laughing

That said, there are no automatic legal rights for an adopted child with regard to their inheritance or assets from their biological parents. That legal connection has already been transferred to the adoptive parents.
(10-11-2022, 02:33 AM)Ahnya Wrote: [ -> ]Nah not asking for him. Asking whether he can claim against the family, whether they can tell him to get lost .

of course they can tell him get lost
and of course he can still challenge  wether or not he has a case, as long as he is prepared to go thru and pay for the process  - either paying a lawyer or representing himself

thats why legal stuff like this, no point scolding people for giving their answers/  opinions

go ask a real legally trained lawyer /  person

SHE DIDNT LIKE THE ANSWERS SO SHE DELETED HER OWN THREAD
So Talent is afraid her brother adopted by the wealthy family can claim and dilute her share of inheritance. ..... Big Grin
(10-11-2022, 07:30 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]So Talent is afraid her brother adopted by the wealthy family can claim and dilute her share of inheritance. ..... Big Grin

She is as usual, very self serving in nature Big Grin

Nothing wrong with that I suppose, everyone is wired differently. To each, his or her own Big Grin
very rude and unfriendly.

scolding other users stupid idiots.

Mod should pban the user.
(10-11-2022, 06:44 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Always…. Best to consult a real lawyer.  There are some who provide free consultancy on the first visit Big Grin

Asking for advice here is like asking the plumber to fix your teeth Laughing

That said, there are no automatic legal rights for an adopted child with regard to their inheritance or assets from their biological parents. That legal connection has already been transferred to the adoptive parents.

Agree with you bro, if really gian the money check with a lawyer whether there’s a case to fight for it or not.

[Image: ECFB1762-1-B63-47-C5-82-A9-163-AAED38191.gif]
(10-11-2022, 07:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]She is as usual, very self serving in nature Big Grin

Nothing wrong with that I suppose, everyone is wired differently. To each, his or her own Big Grin

Ya, she is very calculative. ..... Big Grin
(10-11-2022, 08:49 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, she is very calculative. ..... Big Grin
In fact, highly calculative and exceedingly avaricious. 
Always thinks so highly of herself when actually she is just an empty vessel.
(10-11-2022, 09:17 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]I think he spent all
send 3 children overseas to study medicine

The children all doctors leh. Scared no money meh.
(09-11-2022, 11:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]mention about  "inheritance issue"

I guess she never get a share so become crazy???

Quote:supposing someone wants to take your share 
Will you gets crazy or not leh?
(10-11-2022, 02:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]She posted before that she was meeting up with one of her brother who was given away for adoption to a wealthy family. So I guess she is currently asking about inheritance for this fellow. ..... Rolleyes

And in her deleted thread she said asking for someone else!
Pages: 1 2