SG Talk

Full Version: SG football great Mat Noh ... RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of our best local talent... RIP, Singapore's Alan Clarke... crying

https://www.facebook.com/groups/82771227.../?sfnsn=mo&ref=share
Red_heart
Those  'referee kayu' days.....
Brings much memories of sitting at the stadium... DRINKS... DRINKS... 
did not have much money then.
A curry puff, a drink and a football game was a luxury.
(20-09-2021, 01:17 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Those  'referee kayu' days.....
Brings much memories of sitting at the stadium... DRINKS... DRINKS... 
did not have much money then.
A curry puff, a drink and a football game was a luxury.

Must also bring an extra T-shirt or umbrella ..... if opposite score against SG ..... kopi, drinks, karri pok & etc will be flying all over the place
The atmosphere is ELECTRIC ..... now spend billions to build an empty shell hollow stadium that grass cannot grow ....
They should just refurbish Kallang and the spirit will live on
Now we have too much of everything.
Like watching EPL in the comfort of own aircon room.
In the past listening to radio broadcast already very exciting.
Is he better than fandi Ahmad?
(20-09-2021, 02:31 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Is he better than fandi Ahmad?

Hard to compare lah. Mat Noh was a very stylish dribbler. Right winger. 

Fandi was centre forward.
(20-09-2021, 04:34 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tributes-flow-...00611.html

white gold $100k no talk.FAS?
None can beat me here i guess i was those St John ambulance secondary school boy on duty. Station at ground level (below all of the spectators) at the old stadium. Can hear the players shouting when they playing...tukijan..david..sundram etc...the roar was definitely deafingly...

The next best duty was at old turf club see horse racing...running aside them in an ambulance
🙏 Paiseh I only know Gabriel Quak
(20-09-2021, 06:53 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]🙏 Paiseh I only know Gabriel Quak

Gabriel Quak? You are so young meh? I heard that this Gabriel was a classmate/teammate of the murderer at Orchard Towers, Ah Tan. This Tan was a good footballer also.

I don't even know who is Gabrial till I read the Orchard Towers murder case.

Most would know Fandi at least.
(20-09-2021, 08:39 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Gabriel Quak? You are so young meh? I heard that this Gabriel was a classmate/teammate of the murderer at Orchard Towers, Ah Tan. This Tan was a good footballer also.

I don't even know who is Gabrial till I read the Orchard Towers murder case.

Most would know Fandi at least.

Of cuz... still got few decades to retirement hor Tongue
I know Irfan u know who is he?
I tjink this team in the 70s can beat our current team 5-0.
(20-09-2021, 04:34 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tributes-flow-...00611.html

His face looks like 吴代融
(20-09-2021, 09:19 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Of cuz... still got few decades to retirement hor Tongue
I know Irfan u know who is he?

Fandi's son lah
(20-09-2021, 09:40 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Fandi's son lah

They are way worse than Nor Alam Shah
(20-09-2021, 05:54 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]None can beat me here i guess i was those St John ambulance secondary school boy on duty. Station at ground level (below all of the spectators) at the old stadium. Can hear the players shouting when they playing...tukijan..david..sundram etc...the roar was definitely deafingly...

The next best duty was at old turf club see horse racing...running aside them in an ambulance
Maybe me, I was one of those school bands that played in the stadium .......... SOOOOOOO long ago
I can remember the players walking out when their football boots studs clatter on the concrete ... dun think is muddysia cup maybe the ASEAN Cup or SEA games
Why did Singapore leave the Malaysia League or Cup?
(21-09-2021, 07:08 AM)toothpick Wrote: [ -> ]Why did Singapore leave the Malaysia League or Cup?
Booted out because we always win Big Grin