SG Talk

Full Version: Never Ever Buy Top Floor Unit as Water Pressure is Low and Very Hot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: home-water-pressure-problems-2718730_V3-...8e6869.gif]
Free hot water
(20-09-2021, 02:44 PM)The Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Free hot water

Many years ago used to be like that (low water pressure and water super hot during noon time), now still like that?  

I thought they have constructed shelters over the water tanks and the water is no longer hot during noon time.  

I also understand a booster pump will come into operation when the water pressure is too low.
(21-09-2021, 07:16 PM)justdoit2 Wrote: [ -> ]Many years ago used to be like that (low water pressure and water super hot during noon time), now still like that?  

I thought they have constructed shelters over the water tanks and the water is no longer hot during noon time.  

I also understand a booster pump will come into operation when the water pressure is too low.

I think HDB has design a secondary roof on top of the highest floor.  The gap between the conc. slab and secondary roof is an air gap which acts as an insulator.....