SG Talk

Full Version: Experts : FTX is a bigger scam than Madoff and Theranos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
SBF likely to face criminal charges and jailed for Long time.

jew again
Temasek is third biggest investor. 1.75 billion in VC funding.
(11-11-2022, 06:42 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Temasek is third biggest investor. 1.75 billion in VC funding.

Always the biggest sucker.
Never have to account for losses
(11-11-2022, 06:42 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Temasek is third biggest investor. 1.75 billion in VC funding.

1,700 MILLION
NOW MANY TIMES MORE CAN BE BE GIVEN FOR CDC VOUCHERS
(11-11-2022, 11:18 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]1,700 MILLION
NOW MANY TIMES MORE CAN BE BE GIVEN FOR CDC VOUCHERS

Laughing

Thot only 400 million?

Heng ahhh no taxpayer money inside
Temasek gets its $$$ from the govt who issues bonds to CPF Board. Indirectly it is our hard earned money.
Parliament must investigate as Temasick is using our sovereign funds. The top few investors are all private hedge funds. How can a sovereign fund invest in a trading exchange without any due diligence. FTX macam a one man show. Recalled long ago temasick also invested Down Under a childcare centre/pre-school biz owned by a big family. Have temasick not learned from its mistake? It is a BIG mistake to employ so called foreign talents esp ah nehs.
Stocks and shares can go to zero and with alt-coins (anything other than bitcoin is known as alt-coins) it can also go to zero too. Really BIG time flop by our sovereign fund.
(11-11-2022, 06:14 AM)fishbuff Wrote: [ -> ]jew again

Once upon a time a Wall St investor is so popular that he earned the title "The Jewish T-Bill".. until 2007 came.

I hope this is coincidental...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/before-dyi...n-history/
https://www.npr.org/2022/10/14/112924884...ilty-fraud

The founder of a zero-emission truck venture is found guilty of fraud

NEW YORK — The wealthy founder of Nikola Corp. was convicted Friday of charges he deceived investors with exaggerated claims about his company's progress in producing zero-emission 18-wheel trucks fueled by electricity or hydrogen.

A jury reached the verdict against Trevor Milton after deliberating for about five hours in federal court in Manhattan.

FTX破產!這24小時到底發生了什麼事?
(11-11-2022, 03:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.npr.org/2022/10/14/112924884...ilty-fraud

The founder of a zero-emission truck venture is found guilty of fraud

NEW YORK — The wealthy founder of Nikola Corp. was convicted Friday of charges he deceived investors with exaggerated claims about his company's progress in producing zero-emission 18-wheel trucks fueled by electricity or hydrogen.

A jury reached the verdict against Trevor Milton after deliberating for about five hours in federal court in Manhattan.

After stock market bubble always have this type of incidents
Because many unscrupulous corrupt individuals will be lured to list their fraud companies to make a quick buck.

Only surprise is Nikola stock has not drop to zero yet but soon....

史詩級災難FTX殞落!連鎖反應哪裡出問題?後續還有哪些餘波要注意!
Who let Ho Ching sit there for so long?

This pandemic and recession is a Good TEST for both PAP and Temasek

Lagi score fail and fail
one look at that face, you know he is a crook. Which idiot go and invest into his company ? sgbuffett did, right ?
never do biz with faces that has dilated pupils and eyeballs disfocused abnormally. during my family biz life, I encounter a number of such crooks. I never even want to enter into biz with them no matter how wonderful their proposal to me is.
That reminds me of 

[Image: Ant-financial-futurebrand.png?mtime=1552308274]

China's government is smart not to let it go ahead with IPO! 

Look at maddoff, SBF, biden, pelosi, warren buffett, they all have such disfocused and dilated pupils.
If you look at Bill Gates, he do not have such bad facial features and one look you know he is a kind hearted man.
Elon Musk also do not have such bad features and is as good a person as Bill Gates . Just look at their pupils and eyeball positions you can tell a good man from a crook.
The worse crooks than SBF are those that never get caught even after they died. You can tell there r many old biz men are as such.
(12-11-2022, 12:48 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]That reminds me of 

[Image: Ant-financial-futurebrand.png?mtime=1552308274]

China's government is smart not to let it go ahead with IPO! 

Agree
why such facial features are reflected ? Because when you are a crook, you need to lie and scheme..so while doing that, your body organs like the eyes work in a certain manner. And after a while, they began to become a normal feature of your face. Get it now ?
Temasek kena blue black

TKO
I can tell a crook so well that even my family biz directors are scared of me and asked me to leave.
(12-11-2022, 12:55 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].
Temasek kena blue black

TKO

Don't tell me, they invested in FTX ?

Lost underwear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5